Ibuprofen Reviews

Ibuprofen - Ask a question now

Ibuprofen

“ Product effectiveness diminishing.”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by Rylee308 (1 review written)

I have taken 600 mg Ibuprofen for a week for inflammation / pain from a tear in my sartorious muscle. The injury is over 3 months old, and was better for days / weeks at a time, then some stiffness and pain re-occurs. The medically prescribed product makes my hands and feet tingle and feel very odd; the pain has not diminished, and the stiffness seems to have spread to other parts of both legs. When I have taken over-the-counter 200 mg soft-gels for this injury over the past few months, results… Read Full Review

Ibuprofen

“I'm a big fan of this product, I usually 'reserve'...”

Written on: 15/01/2008 by CatsinBomberJackets (6 reviews written)

I'm a big fan of this product, I usually 'reserve' usage of this drug until I'm proper ill though now, like when I've got a fever or something! I find it relieves the symptoms of my condition a lot. I normally use something else for a banging 'headache' like after I've been raving… Read Full Review

Ibuprofen

“1. Works faster than Tylenol. ”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by momshelper65 (2 reviews written)

1. Works faster than Tylenol.
2. Costs less because its a generic.
3. A generic that does work… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to momshelper65's Review

Written on: 21/02/2007

One of my favourite painkillers, some very good advice on this review.

Ibuprofen

“I would say give them a try and if you are unlucky...”

Written on: 19/02/2007 by clkaz (3 reviews written)

I would say give them a try and if you are unlucky enough to experience the side effects then I am sure there are many alternatives… Read Full Review

Ibuprofen

“Ibuprofen is a good over-the-counter pain relief...”

Written on: 05/11/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

Ibuprofen is a good over-the-counter pain relief medication for problems like:
Rheumatic and muscular pain
Pain of non-serious arthritic conditions
Backache
Neuralgia
Migraine
Headache
Dental pain
Period pain
Feverishness, colds and flu.

As with all medication, it is a good idea to check with the pharmacist if this is suitable for your condition, especially if taking other medication, prescribed or otherwise.

You should not take this if you had or are still suffering from stomach ulcers or… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 07/11/2006

I should have also stated that Ibuprofen tablets should be taken with or just after food, or it can cause indigestion.

Ibuprofen

“I like Ibuprofen and I would recommend it to all...”

Written on: 20/10/2004 by punkdancer (1 review written)

I like Ibuprofen and I would recommend it to all dancers everywhere, and athletes. But do not over use it only use it when you need to. If you use it as an every day thing after a while it won't work for you if you use it to much… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to punkdancer's Review

Written on: 02/11/2006

Taking Ibuprofen every day does not just make it less effective, it can cause serious medical problems! As can taking it too often!