Windsor Castle Reviews

Windsor Castle - Ask a question now

“Lovely place”

Written on: 06/10/2014 by Hood1968 (1 review written)

We visited on a Saturday it was very busy. The place is very grand and definitely worth a visit. I did get a bit of an evil look from one of the female security staff for some reason, but I guess they are just very defensive and looking for trouble makers :). When in crown room there were some visitors from Australia. A mother in her 50's said to her son "so this is where all of our taxes go". I recommend it… Read Full Review

“It was a beautiful day in London and everyone seemed...”

Written on: 30/10/2007 by ACulver (2 reviews written)

It was a beautiful day in London and everyone seemed to be enjoying Windsor Castle and its beautiful grounds. I got to see the surprising squallor the squaddies live in behind the ancient castle walls and the professionalism they show to their job and the visitors whose interruptions they tolerate with great humility.

I was proud as punch to see my brother holding aloft all the young ones presented to him for a photo opportunity (and watched him enjoying the attentions of the girl who also… Read Full Review