HP Photosmart 7960 Reviews

Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
Features:
  • Up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi; HP PhotoREt Pro, 8-ink color
  • Up to 21 ppm black, 16 ppm color in fast draft mode
  • Directly accepts CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Secure Digital, Multi Media, Memory Stick, xD-Picture
  • Large LCD to preview, edit, even remove red-eye
  • 2 USB ports, PC and Mac compatible; 1-year warranty
  • Refine your search

HP Photosmart 7960

“I bought the HP Photosmart 7960 from Office Depot and...”

Written on: 02/08/2005 by Tammy1126 (1 review written)

I bought the HP Photosmart 7960 from Office Depot and spend over $300 doing so. 4 months later it broke down and no longer printed light magenta. After weeks of communication with HP they determined it needed to be replaced but that my warranty had expired! Evidently your 1 year warranty is actually a 4 month or less warranty! Oh they did offer to send me a "refurbished" printer at a cost of another $129 and I would have to send them my broken one at my expense.
    Needless to say they did not… Read Full Review

HP Photosmart 7960

“Well, the office has gone out and bought another...”

Written on: 30/07/2004 by gusgusrule (1 review written)

Well, the office has gone out and bought another printer! As if we haven't got enough!? This however is a true printer and one to get excited about! The thing I like about the HP Photosmart 7960 is it offers exceptional graphic quality yet it is available for the home user. In our office, we quite frequently purchase large proof printers that cost us into the thousands, these are really professional printers that one would not typically buy for the home PC (for start they might not fit in your… Read Full Review

HP Photosmart 7960

“I was looking for a quality printer specifically for...”

Written on: 22/09/2003 by amacgregor (1 review written)

I was looking for a quality printer specifically for photo printing. I wanted to be able to easily print off snapshots directly from my camera or media card onto borderless 6x4" media, while also being able to print quality black & whitle photo's in larger sizes. Most photo printers I tried left a colour tint on b&w photo's, so imaes didn't have the crispness of an analogue photo. So I was delighted to see HP had addressed this issue with their new Photosmart range. The 7960 is the flagship… Read Full Review