RWS Super Point Pellets Reviews

RWS Super Point Pellets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RWS Super Point Pellets

RWS Super Point Pellets
RWS Super Point Pellets

“in my FX typhhon they were slow not as acurate as this...”

Written on: 28/08/2009 by FXquinton (15 reviews written)

in my FX typhhon they were slow not as acurate as this page of review lead me to belive. but mostly they were anything special. the only reson a pointed pellet is good at hunting is becuase it is very fast moving. but these barly touched 550 fps where as 16 grain pellets in my rifle reasch 610 so it must just the FX typhoon that these pellets arn't good in… Read Full Review

“I'm using these RWS Super Point Pellets for over 5...”

Written on: 31/07/2009

I'm using these RWS Super Point Pellets for over 5 years now, and I must say - they are really good for taking down a crow or rabbit with these. I'm using cometa 400 fenix air rifle(.177) and it's a great combination. On my Cometa I have used many pellets but these are somehow diferent, with these you can make very good accurate shot. RWS superpoint are pretty cheap (here in Slovenia you can buy them for around 4.00'). With RWS superpoint pellets you will not be disappointed. … Read Full Review

“Literally the best pellet ever created, great...”

Written on: 26/05/2009

Literally the best pellet ever created, great penetration, flat trajectory, superb accuracy, and will kill anything with a single shot to the head. I used to set my sights at 30 yards with Accupell because the accuracy was not that great, with these i set at around 45-50 yards because you can literally stack them at this range, very effective even up to ranges of 70 yards, i would recommend these RWS Super Point pellets to anyone because they are very high quality and comparibly cheap… Read Full Review

“Superb pellet for hunting, plinking and all-round use....”

Written on: 17/01/2009 by Kimm742 (61 reviews written)

Superb pellet for hunting, plinking and all-round use. Works well with every gun I've ever used, including trouble-free loading in break-barrels and underlevers of different makes.
Lightish weight gives high velocity, which in turn means flatter trajectory. Great penetration and expansion, and more than repectable accuracy.
The softish lead means that the pellet skirt can get deformed if handled roughly; the plus point of a soft skirt is that when the gun is fired the skirt billows up and… Read Full Review

“These pellets are very good for the money, they easily...”

Written on: 28/04/2007 by chrishorner (1 review written)

These pellets are very good for the money, they easily take down rabbits, rats and other vermin in a humane manner, in one shot. They are also very good for target shooting and a good for a bit of red neck can shooting! i have only had a few "dud" pellets and even though i have bought well over 2000 Super Points this is minimal.

Overall I'd would say try some of these fantastic pellets they are worth every penny!!… Read Full Review

Dannzz's Response to chrishorner's Review

Written on: 20/10/2008

I agree with this review because...I have used these with good results, great for penetrating at 40/50meters.

“This review was carried out on 2 rifles, a Weihrauch...”

Written on: 14/03/2007 by unjustcause (3 reviews written)

This review was carried out on 2 rifles, a Weihrauch HW97k and an Air Arms TX200.

These pellets are given 10/10 for use in various scenarios, be it target shooting, small game shooting or just for fun. I have used these pellets for all
three of the above variations of shooting and i have to say I'm happy with the way the pellet takes on all of them with ease. They are the most
accurate pellets i have used, ever. When it comes to hunting small game, i find they are just the right weight to… Read Full Review

Dannzz's Response to unjustcause's Review

Written on: 20/10/2008

I agree with this review because...Used these in my 12ft lbs HW80 with great results, just as accurate as the super domes bit with much better penetration at distance.

“I have tried several different types of pellet...”

Written on: 16/07/2006 by mick106 (1 review written)

I have tried several different types of pellet including hollow points and pest control. I have a cheap air rifle my neighbour has a more expensive rifle, we have a pigeon problem due to a daft neighbour feeding them, my neighbour makes regular kills at 30 feet. I have brought one down at 100 feet to finish off with a head shot. I have tried a lot of different slugs ( 20 types ) the RWS Super Point provide a good grouping at 40 feet. This ammo is accurate and effective for pigeon… Read Full Review

“I have used the RWS Super Point pellets for many years...”

Written on: 13/06/2006 by Dual Mag Mike (29 reviews written)

I have used the RWS Super Point pellets for many years and have found them to be excellent hunting pellets. Good accuracy, very good penetration but unlike most pointed pellets they expand nicely too. After the very sharp point makes an easy entrance wound the non ribbed Super Points pellets head collapses fairly quickly to mushroom/expand. I have taken squirrels out to just over 100 feet cleanly with 1 shot. Out of my 20 year old Beeman R1 I can shoot sub 2 inch groups at 45 yards. At that… Read Full Review

“I've been using RWS Superpoint for years, since the...”

Written on: 23/02/2006 by Fenring (3 reviews written)

I've been using RWS Superpoint for years, since the mid 80's. Mostly in .22 thru my FWB 127 and Crosman 2200. I've shot rabbits and numerous bird species with them. I find them to always be well made and consistent, with well formed skirts and points. The point on these is very sharp, but doesn't seem to deform easily. They appear to be lubricated when packed. They are a very streamlined pellet without ribbing, which is what I prefer. I can get ragged one hole groups from these at 20… Read Full Review

Donniebeeman's Response to Fenring's Review

Written on: 01/06/2006

How is the long range performance on these pellets? Ive been using the beeman silver bear pellets in .22 cal but they are not as accurate as the rws super h point pellets so i want to give the rws a try. In need of a good pointed pellet!

Donniebeeman's Response to Fenring's Review

Written on: 02/06/2006

Excellent i will be picking these up to give a try!

Fenring's Response to Fenring's Review

Written on: 02/06/2006

They are one of the most accurate pellets out of my FWB Sport 127. Easily as accurate as Superdomes and Beeman FTT's. The points are very well formed and very sharp - often mis shapen or bent points is the cause of inaccurate pointed pellets. They are very effective against bird - cutting through the feathers with ease. I can get them to shoot around and inch at 40 metres, with a 4X scope, which is pretty good for a 22 year old spring gun in my book.

“I shoot the RWS SuperPoint in .22 from an RWS 350...”

Written on: 30/12/2005 by shoot2kill (6 reviews written)

I shoot the RWS SuperPoint in .22 from an RWS 350 Magnum. I am not going to give techno-specs here. I will tell you that of all the pellets I use, this is the one I reach for to punch a hole in a crow atop a tree some 40 yards away. I only need that one shot, and that's all I ever get, and that's all I ever want.

The SuperPoint seperates the quils of the mighty crow, and goes right through the other side. Hollow points don't always do that. They push the bird over and many times it flies off… Read Full Review

“RWS Super Point Pellets (.177 C) are the best pellets...”

Written on: 10/11/2005 by 8 point buck (1 review written)

RWS Super Point Pellets (.177 C) are the best pellets I have used. I have tried many different kinds, and they just wouldn't cut it. I finally saw them in Galyans (which now belongs to Dick'sSporting Goods, which doesn't sell them)and tried them out. They are absolutely deadly. I have no problem with coming back from a hunt w/o a kill because my pellets just weren't accurate. I just wish that I could find a store to buy them at instead of the Internet because of shipping and handling… Read Full Review

“RWS Super Point Pellets are by far the best pellets...”

Written on: 11/08/2005 by joetommany (1 review written)

RWS Super Point Pellets are by far the best pellets that I have used! They are accurate and pack more of a punch than those "Bisley pest control pellets". Found whilst at a farm that I could take rabbits out with a single shot (no after suffer)at 75 yards (with my Daystate X2 @ 40ft/lbs) crows/rats out at 55 yards and a fox in 1 or two shots to the midsection at 50 yards (moving target). Excellent soft skirt catches air well and expands to the barrel well. A must for target shooters and… Read Full Review

“RWS Super Point Pellets - I bought a tin of 500 .177 -...”

Written on: 18/12/2004 by danco1987 (1 review written)

RWS Super Point Pellets - I bought a tin of 500 .177 - 8.2gr - RWS superpoint extras this week for 4 quid. Now thats value for money. They arrived today, 2 days later, great service! So I took them out to test the accuracy in my crosman 1377. Well my 1377 loves them, they are accurate out to 20yards and from 15yards I can hit a 2 pence coin over and over. As my 1377 is modded so it fires at 6.34fpe, I take it out and shot rabbits at close range (15yards max) and starlings out to 25yards… Read Full Review

151579_Danco1987's Response to 151579_danco1987's Review

Written on: 08/04/2006

Theres a big error in this review, velocity measured at 5.634 fpe not 6.34fpe. Wrong side of the law that. Should have proof read it, sorry.

“The RWS superPoint Pellets are nice pellets for...”

Written on: 26/08/2004 by CountryKid83 (5 reviews written)

The RWS superPoint Pellets are nice pellets for hunting, they tend to penetrate better than other pellets I've used… Read Full Review

“These RWS Super Point pellets are my favourite pellets...”

Written on: 10/08/2004 by Mad Dog (18 reviews written)

These RWS Super Point pellets are my favourite pellets for every application. Out of all the pointed pellets that I have used these are the most accurate, uniform, and well designed of all. The point on these pellets are as the product says "super", and the skirt is soft and deep to catch maximum air and rifling, the skirt actually expands and forms to the bore of the barrel. The most surprising thing is that they work great in all of my guns, except my semi-auto pistols, they are just a bit… Read Full Review