Purina One Dry Cat Food Reviews

Purina One Dry Cat Food - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Purina One Dry Cat Food

Purina One Dry Cat Food
Purina One Dry Cat Food

“Purina One very well fodder for my cats and their health.”

Written on: 19/05/2012 by Minous (1 review written)

By means of the insiders I have (my cats) the 21 days tests of purina one done. This is my opinion after the 21 days tests. By purina one the fleece of Kitty and Minous gentle has become and glows more. Unchoking smells also less. And they find the brokjes delicious. Further they move himself also much easier. In short Purina One very well fodder for my cats and their health. By purina one the fleece of Kitty and Minous gentle has become and glows more. Unchoking smells also less and more… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Minous's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

The best thing you can do is ask your vet, who knows your cat's medical hirtosy and needs. The best foods for your cat honestly are the best ones. You should take a stroll down the cat food shelf and see what's available. Just for the record, I have a cat who will be 2 in September, and I give her Nutroae Natural Choiceae which is one of the higher-end brands but it's only about $9 a bag. That brand has indoor cat formulas, outdoor cat formulas, senior cat, kitten, etc ..specifically tailored to meet the needs of all different kinds of cats. It has an Overall Rating of 4.8 (out of 5) and a Pet Rating of 4.7 (out of 5) so apparently it's meeting everybody's needs!

Shopper42014's Response to Minous's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

What the L?

“Purina one chicken and rice dry cat food. ”

Written on: 29/03/2010

Purina one chicken and rice dry cat food.

My cat loves it, i ordered a sample off the purina one website and gave it to my cat who vigorously got it down his kneck. It also came with a £1 off coupon so decided to buy an 800g bag and just carried on buying it after that. Its affordable if you have one/two cats but after that it does start getting expencive, for me anyway. I have one cat and also feed two pouches of wet food a day so this dry will last 2-3 weeks so £3.99 is quite reasonable for… Read Full Review

“I went through a lot with my (5) cat's who all ate...”

Written on: 19/06/2008 by Bobbie5 (1 review written)

I went through a lot with my (5) cat's who all ate Iams' then after I heard some (unproven) rumours I had to find a new cat food. I called Purina and they said they don't animal test. I asked how come they don't put that on the bag and they said that they would rather say it in person. Why? I don't know sounds a little like their hiding something. My cats won't eat anything else though and believe me I tried to get them to eat every thing from healthy organic to over the top expensive. They… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Bobbie5's Review

Written on: 01/06/2012

ive heard rumers about iams there is no way at possible for a company would use a cat or dog to break the arms and legs to test the strenth of the bones they can use a scan my cats are very big strong and have beautifull coats

“My cat had issues with her urinary tract - after just...”

Written on: 21/03/2008

My cat had issues with her urinary tract - after just 5 days of Purina One she is back to her old self!… Read Full Review

“Purina One dry cat food is a very good cat food. It is...”

Written on: 05/05/2006 by selina3 (8 reviews written)

Purina One dry cat food is a very good cat food. It is a little expensive, but it is worth it when your cat is happy… Read Full Review

“Purina ONE first appeared in the shops some three or...”

Written on: 06/08/2004 by Magnetic (33 reviews written)

Purina ONE first appeared in the shops some three or four years ago. If I remember rightly, it was then packaged in a sort of glossy chocolate brown bag. After a while it became very hard to get and then disappeared completely, which was unfortunate if you had just managed to find that it suited your cats (or dogs if you chose that variety).

Recently it has reappeared - now clothed in metallic royal blue and complete with one of those sealable tops. In fact, I never leave the food in these… Read Full Review

Tonnym's Response to Magnetic's Review

Written on: 08/03/2005

The old vital balance ocean fish cat food cannot be purchsed this has caused my purebred persian cat a lot of distress.