Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic Reviews

Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic

Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic
Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic

“I am very happy my Suzuki wagon r+, I don't think I...”

Written on: 09/07/2010 by nahowe (1 review written)

I am very happy my Suzuki wagon r+, I don't think I could go for any other car, because you sit high up in it it is good visibility and I feel comfortable driving it as I'm not sloutched as I am in lower seated cars. I would recommend this car to anyone but especially to the elderly and disabled as it is a very easy car to get in and out of. I have spent more on it in the last couple of years since it is getting old, but apart from that it's brilliant. I noticed a review from essey2010 they… Read Full Review

Murat1976's Response to nahowe's Review

Written on: 02/12/2012

I have Suzuki Wagon R+ Automatic gear car. Yesterday, my car started to move forward even the it was on R and then I can not start engine any more. What may be the cause?

“hi i just a 2000 Y reg suzuki wagon r+ please can any...”

Written on: 15/04/2010 by essy2010 (1 review written)

hi i just a 2000 Y reg suzuki wagon r+ please can any please tell me were the interior lights are i was stuck in a dark road and could only open the doors so i could have lights to read the map, It was winter and very cold Please help is this they way this cars are made and why??do we have to open the doors to have the lights on how sad???i hate it cant wait to get rid of it ???
angry customer london

Guest's Response to essy2010's Review

Written on: 27/02/2012

So funny I really did laugh out loud when I read this .. thanks. You probably dont have it now but pulling the main light switch outwards turns on interior lights. Secondly, get a handbook when you buy a car its handy for information like what the switches do. Thirdly, I've had a wagon for 6 years and its been brilliant.

“i owned the 1 litre wagon r+ in green very little...”

Written on: 10/11/2009

i owned the 1 litre wagon r+ in green very little power up hills unless you drop gear and rev it to death. good on fuel but because there so bad over speed bumps it damaged the petrol filler pipe or it came loose so i lost half of all petrol onto floor. the steering is as heavy as hell especially in slow speed monouvers. everybody wants to overtake you even if your speeding due to social snobery you would not belive the bad manner you get from other motorists just for having this car its asif… Read Full Review

“I have the Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic and I love...”

Written on: 03/05/2009

I have the Suzuki Wagon R + 1.3 Automatic and I love it. Brilliant run about. Does everything for work and domestic use. Can pile all my work stuff in and then when I get home pile the kids and dogs in!! Took it on holiday to cornwall and it did struggle a little on the hills but then so did much more powerful cars… Read Full Review

“Our Tardis like, Wagon R is proclaimed as 'The...”

Written on: 08/11/2007 by OleGitsKnowBest (1 review written)

Our Tardis like, Wagon R is proclaimed as 'The Mother-In-Law Mobile' due to her ability to get in & out without having to physically manhandle her or causing her new hips to dislocate!… Read Full Review

“I purchased a Suzuki Wagon R+ 1.3 Automatic family car...”

Written on: 06/08/2004 by KingRat2004 (6 reviews written)

I purchased a Suzuki Wagon R+ 1.3 Automatic family car new, on a 01 plate. I had read a review about this vehicle and it was described as the most reliable car in 2001. Now the main reason I liked this vehicle was that being disabled, with this car you haven't got to climb up to get in, nor do you 'drop' down and wonder how the hell you are going to get out! The seat is high enough to 'slide your bum' across and sit comfortably. The automatic box is a standard 3 speed box, and the gear changes… Read Full Review

Ralph Brown's Response to KingRat2004's Review

Written on: 27/02/2007

Have had my 03 reg Wagon R+ for just 4 weeks, the only fault I have found so far is a tendency to find all the bumps in the road. On a good road, it is as sweet as a nut, but find a poor one and it bounces all over the place. A pity really, it spoils an otherwise useful vehicle. (My previous was a Citroen ZX 11 years old, so perhaps I was spoiled by the softer ride) The main reason for my choice of car was the ease of getting in and out, we are both over 70 and it is very easy to slide in and out of. I also have a squeak from somewhere, but so far have not been able to pin it down.

Foak2007's Response to KingRat2004's Review

Written on: 12/07/2010

hi i have a suxuki wagon r wide..i had problem mith my transmission, damage torque converter...does anybody know wer i can purchase these parts..K10a engine..thank you very much

Ralph Brown's Response to KingRat2004's Review

Written on: 06/05/2007

Further to my recent comments on the Wagon R+, I returned it to the supplier, and a faulty shock absorber was diagnosed and subsequently replaced u/g
<br/>Since when I have had no further problem.
<br/>A problem I had with an intermittent squeak from somewhere in the front was located in the braking assembly, due to the pads not coming off the disc completely. That problem was also sorted satisfactorily and we now have a quiet, smooth running car!

Kingrat2007's Response to KingRat2004's Review

Written on: 02/03/2007

Sorry about the suspension/seats, but changing from a French car you will be bound to notice the difference. I don't care what anyone says, but if I could have the Peugeot 405's velour seats in my Suzuki then I'd happily travel up and down the motorway!
<br/>
It was the height of the car that that made me buy my Suzuki too. I am disabled and it makes life so much better than having to either climb up into a car or to simply drop down onto the seat and worry for the rest of the trip wondering how the hell you are going to get out of the vehicle at journeys end!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib