Ralph Lauren Blue Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Ralph Lauren Blue - Ask a question now

Ralph Lauren Blue

“For dedicated RL Blue Parfum purchaser's, BEWARE !!!...”

Written on: 26/03/2010 by DKirby (1 review written)

For dedicated RL Blue Parfum purchaser's, BEWARE !!! THE NEW RL BLUE, is NOW a Toilette, and does not come close to the OLD RL BLUE!!!!AND THEY ARE CHARGING THE SAME PRICE!!! $69.00 at Dillards, I would not pay $5.00 for this new product!!! I SUCESSFULLY, returned 2 bottles, after discovering this was not the same product I have been buying for MANY, MANY Years!!!
Shame on You Ralph Lauren, for changing an EXCELLENT Product,& trying to pass it off as the old product,(same bottle)but does not… Read Full Review

Ralph Lauren Blue

“Ralph Lauren Classic Blue perfume is a classic, if...”

Written on: 06/04/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

Ralph Lauren Classic Blue perfume is a classic, if only it lasted longer and had a fancier packaging. But it is still one of my favourite ever perfumes. Fresh and sexy definitely comes together… Read Full Review

Ralph Lauren Blue

“Ralph Lauren Blue perfume is fresh and clean smelling....”

Written on: 20/10/2005 by suzannehornsby (1 review written)

Ralph Lauren Blue perfume is fresh and clean smelling. Everywhere I go, people comment on how good I smell. I laugh and say, "Oh no, that's just my natural scent." They know I'm joking, then I tell them what I am wearing. I love it!!… Read Full Review

Ralph Lauren Blue

“Ralph Lauren Blue Perfume has a beatifully designed...”

Written on: 05/08/2004 by anonymom (1 review written)

Ralph Lauren Blue Perfume has a beatifully designed bottle - watery blue bottle with silver cap. It should represent blue sky day and the silvery reflection of sun kissed waters.
It can be a casual perfume for during the day and it can be elegant for summer evening. It gives you feeling of diving in beautiful swimming pool on a hot day. It takes you away… Read Full Review