Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow Reviews

Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow

Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow
Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow

“This thing is awesome. Today i shot a doe at 75 yards....”

Written on: 14/10/2009

This thing is awesome. Today i shot a doe at 75 yards. and it hit her like a ton of bricks. she didnt even take a step. just collapsed. I inherited this bow from my stepdad who passed on and im telling you....if you can get your hands on one...you got it made. I highly recommend a 100 grain 3 blade broadhead. i have found that anything any heavier will make the bolt do funny things… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2011

shooting a deer at 75 yards is foolish, and not responsible at all, a good hunter would not take a shot a 75 yards.

“You cant eat a target, but every deer I shot at with...”

Written on: 17/09/2009 by Blood Trail (1 review written)

You cant eat a target, but every deer I shot at with my Quad 300 I have hit where I wanted. A little common sence goes along way, like all mechanical equiptment you must look at it every now and then and tighten or adjust things. If your the type that need to spend allot of money to make you a better hunter do not buy a Barnett, let them on the shelf for me.

I will put my Barnett Quad 300 up against any crossbow at a realistic hunting range shot shooting at vitals and have money left over to… Read Full Review

“My husband love's this Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow. Too...”

Written on: 03/08/2009

My husband love's this Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow. Too bad the manufacturer Discontinued this product. We contacted them about it. Everyone who has one needs to contact them as well… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/07/2011

i have one to and it shoots good i am a big time hunter and i can not comeplane i found out you can get part for it and here is a number call them 1-888-975-0880

Timjeffers20007's Comment

Written on: 06/07/2011

i have one to and i found a place to get parts evry one call this number if you need any thing 1-888-975-0880 and they will help you i gust got this number from barnett and they told me this is where you have to call to get parts for it

“Solid hitting bow that can handle most anything it is...”

Written on: 25/11/2008 by Thunder45 (1 review written)

Solid hitting bow that can handle most anything it is aimed at. I trust this Barnett Quad 300 crossbow and it has the reliability to hold true when you release the bolt. Mine is equipped with a (longhorn) scope and laser locating system.

I am disabled so it allows me an equalizer and the last hit was a 9 point, that field dressed at 218. The big one fell 20 feet from the hit… Read Full Review

“I would recommend the Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow to any...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

I would recommend the Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow to any one. Its outstanding value for money. Its strong and very powerful. Its just the right weight for me as well. I love this crossbow cause its really simple and straightforward to use… Read Full Review

“This is by far my weapon of choice. The Barnett Quad...”

Written on: 06/11/2008

This is by far my weapon of choice. The Barnett Quad 300 Crossbow is strong, well made and good value for money. It was realible and gave me a unqiue opurtunity towards my hunting ventures… Read Full Review

“I didnot like the Barnett Quad 300 crossbow. I found...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

I didnot like the Barnett Quad 300 crossbow. I found it to be unreliable, not accurate and I think it just needs to be a bit stirdier. I really would not recomend it, there are loads of better ones on the market… Read Full Review

“Six bolts in a group less than 2 1/2 inches @ 60...”

Written on: 21/08/2008 by campcook (1 review written)

Six bolts in a group less than 2 1/2 inches @ 60 yards. You better invest in an excellent target to be able to stop the bolts out to 80 yards. I use a Black Hole target that I removed the bands from and now I use a ratchet strap to create enough force to stop the bolts. They will go through 4 bails of straw with ease. With most bows, you would need to aim at the bottom of a Deer's chest. They tend to dip down before they launch into a run. My first buck taken @ 50 plus yards with this bow… Read Full Review

“Great crossbow, i hit great groupings from 40-50 yrds.”

Written on: 17/07/2008

Great crossbow, i hit great groupings from 40-50 yrds… Read Full Review

“This bow will lay practice tips in a 6'' group at 60...”

Written on: 11/02/2008

This bow will lay practice tips in a 6'' group at 60 yards . Problem is ... as soon as I put a broadhead on , I have no idea which way the arrow is going , it flails every which direction . Have tried several different bolts , broadheads , you name it and I have tried it ..... have even tried everyones suggestions .Bottom line is .... this bow will NOT shoot a broadhead accurately . If you can tell me how I'd love to hear from you . KRC62@webtv.net… Read Full Review

“With the 50mm simmons scope, you can hunt in very low...”

Written on: 27/12/2006 by Wildcatfl (1 review written)

With the 50mm simmons scope, you can hunt in very low light conditions. I talked my dad, who is 87 yoa, to buy one. We go to Illinois every year and he had to set around during archery, until gun season came open. The first year he was hunting with the crossbow in Illinois, he shot a 7 point at 60 yards. The buck only ran about 20 yards. He can easily crank the bow string back and load an arrow. Course at his age, I built a gun stand to hold the bow, due to him not beening able to hold the… Read Full Review

“This is a serious piece of kit. Not for city dweller...”

Written on: 11/10/2003 by sigra007 (1 review written)

This is a serious piece of kit. Not for city dweller types to fire in the back garden. I bought mine on Ebay from guy in Birmingham who had only fired it once. Yes, ONCE! It went straight through the target in his garden and then through his concrete block garage wall. After that little episode he sold it to me. This is not a toy.
The Quad is very powerful and will bring down game in the field (illegal in the U.K.)… Read Full Review

“The Barnett Quad 300 is a top notch Crossbow,not for...”

Written on: 18/09/2003 by chocolatespeedwayrider (1 review written)

The Barnett Quad 300 is a top notch Crossbow,not for the faint of heart as its incredible power, a complete waste of time for anybody who does not have a field to fire it in. It is a hunting bow capable of taking large deer, but remember hunting with crossbows is illegal in the uk. It is hard on targets because of its power so you need to construct some thing that will absorb the incredible power and not damage the bolt. I use foam rubber from old sofas compressed down under a tarpaulin covered… Read Full Review

Postboy's Response to chocolatespeedwayrider's Review

Written on: 25/01/2004

I agree with all the good points of this crossbow and add a concern with the scope mounts being aimed too high, resulting in the scope not adjusting low enough.
<br>This means my bow is aimed on the third crosshair down at about 20m. Also i don't like the crass plastic on the stock, otherwise cool bow.

Bolink456's Response to chocolatespeedwayrider's Review

Written on: 15/04/2004

With a scope, in rings, you can shim between the scope tube and rings with some thin steel or aluminum. I've had the same problems with .22 rimfire. I simply used 3 pieces of pop can, in the rear ring, under the scope mount to riase the POI.

Postboy's Response to chocolatespeedwayrider's Review

Written on: 25/01/2004

<br>This means my bow is aimed on the third crosshair down at about 20m. Also i dont like the crass plastic on the stock, otherwise cool bow.