JSR Pro Bi-Pod Reviews

JSR Pro Bi-Pod - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for JSR Pro Bi-Pod

JSR Pro Bi-Pod
JSR Pro Bi-Pod

“I bought one of these, as I didn't want a bipod...”

Written on: 13/12/2006 by danche (18 reviews written)

I bought one of these, as I didn't want a bipod permanently attached to one particular rifle, as I have a few

It has a very good build quality, even if it's slightly heavy, it's height adjustable on both legs, for example, on uneven ground one leg can extended longer than the other one, or if you need to get more height from the ground you just extend both legsthis is a bonus compared to cheaper plastic ones, The clamp jaws fit a variety of rifle barrels, it fits all of mine, and it can be… Read Full Review

“This JSR Pro Bi-Pod is all metal, apart from the feet,...”

Written on: 17/09/2003 by gaz gun man (5 reviews written)

This JSR Pro Bi-Pod is all metal, apart from the feet, which are rubber for non slip. the pod will fit all break barrels and underlevers, I got some draft excluder taped in mine (about 5mm thick) so it dosent scratch the blueing on my weapons, also the excluder grips the barrel/underlever well. the legs are adjustable but 9inches to 16 I think, i cant remember, but when i was static hunting with it it worked fine. also i used the pod to zero my 97K on grass, I achieved half inch 5 shot groups… Read Full Review

Woody's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 05/10/2003

I bought one of these and am very impressed with it for just under £19 inc delivery.
<br>
<br>I used it to set the sights on my B3-F underleaver, and now can shoot very accurate with it.
<br>
<br>Anyone who wants to improve the accuracy of there shooting should get one.
<br>
<br>I place mine at the end of the barrel, and not in the middle near the stock like the high end bipods do. It will raise the gun between 8.5 inches and 13 inches.

367930_Mtw4Jesus's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 21/05/2008

Hi, could anyone tell me if this bipod folds up?? Thank you

Danche's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 30/10/2006

Cheers for the advice on the draft excluder. I have a JSR Pro bipod, but I used insulating tape on the inside of the bipod, but it keeps peeling off. Your idea is a lot better, and I'm going to do it the first chance I get.

Deadeyedick's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 19/10/2005

I wanted a bi-pod fixed to my AA S200 until today when i got the old bi-pod that was for attaching to the barrels of my old break barrel i found that if i put it just behind the silencer i can still fit the nossle onto the quick fill adaptor for re-filling. It doesn't look very glamorus but i think it looks a bit like the British LSW or (light support weapon)
<br>I think its because the bi-pods at the front or something. lol. <br>
<br>safe shooting
<br>deadeyedick:

Woody's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 12/08/2004

you can buy it from J S Ramsbottom (www.JSRamsbottom.com)
<br>HTH Chris

Achambers's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 12/08/2004

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a JSR pro Bi Pod from, and if I would be able to use it on my Air Arms HC 200

Gunfreak's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 29/06/2004

Hi chinstrap
<br>Unfortunatly it will not fit a s400 carbine
<br>due to the airtank.
<br>I know the feeling about having to have your gun altered for a conventional bi-pod is daunting but ive just had one fitted to a brand new hw100
<br>i had it fitted at the gun shop that i bought the rifle from, they did a first rate job and it is superb

Chinstrap's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 25/06/2004

Hiya all,i was just wondering if you know if this bi-pod would fit an AirArms S400 carbine or is it just for use with springers as i dont fancy having my stock drilled for a permanent QD stud.Or if you know of anything for this purpose i would be most thankful

Gunfreak's Response to gaz gun man's Review

Written on: 23/02/2004

I also have just bought one and I have to say I am very impressed.
<br>The main reason I bought the bi-pod is i own a hw77 (full length) with silencer weighing over 10.5lbs with scope I find the weight managable until I have to hold for a long time in a prone position (sniper position) then as you know any waver from the barrel no matter how small can be the difference between rabbit stew or mcdonnalds.
<br>only been hunting twice since I bought it,the score so far is (me 5 rabbits 0)
<br>thanks and happy hunting