Toshiba SD-P1400 Reviews

Specification for Toshiba SD-P1400

Features:
  • Plays DVD, CD, VCD, DVD-R/RW, CD-R/RW, WMA, MP3, and JPEG formats
  • Lightweight, portable 7-inch LCD screen with versatile DVD player
  • S-video and composite-video inputs, RCA and coaxial digital audio out
  • Surround sound, stereo speakers, two headphone jacks
  • Measures 7.9 x 1.1 x 6.4 inches (W x H x D), weighs 3.2 pounds
  • Refine your search

Toshiba SD-P1400

“I bought my Toshiba SD-P1400 portable DVD player over...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by fredsampson33 (1 review written)

I bought my Toshiba SD-P1400 portable DVD player over a year ago, and it is still working great. I think the quality of the sound and video is very high. Also, the dual headphone inputs and the capable remote are a plus.

The only thing that I think needs some work about this player is the battery life. When I first bought it I was only able to watch about one movie per full battery charge. About 6 months later, it was time for me to replace the battery all together. My solution for this… Read Full Review

Toshiba SD-P1400

“I searched for a decent portable DVD for over a month,...”

Written on: 21/06/2005 by Gary Smith (1 review written)

I searched for a decent portable DVD for over a month, and they all seem to share the same failings, and that is poor quality sound, but at least the Toshiba SD-P1400 does have stereo speakers which at mid sound level is OK… Read Full Review

Toshiba SD-P1400

“The Toshiba SD-P1400 is an excellent little machine,...”

Written on: 04/12/2004 by Dave111 (1 review written)

The Toshiba SD-P1400 is an excellent little machine, better quality than my Panasonic LS50, Recomended… Read Full Review