Philips DVP620VR Reviews

• Sound Quality

Philips DVP620VR - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips DVP620VR

Philips DVP620VR

“Purchased my Philips DVP620VR from Richer sounds in...”

Written on: 24/05/2005 by Dasboot (1 review written)

Purchased my Philips DVP620VR from Richer sounds in Bristol UK last week as it was on a half price special offer, and I am most satisfied. DVD player works well and plays +RW discs produced on other machines as well as pre-records.
VCR quality is also good and unit is quite simple operate. Auto tune worked fine working off the Teletext signal with all channels set up as per the TV. Another useful feature is that you can easily switch off the RF modulator output to stop CH5 interference if you… Read Full Review

Philips DVP620VR

“I bought the Philips DVP620VR from eBay last week. It...”

Written on: 04/02/2005 by badugi77 (1 review written)

I bought the Philips DVP620VR from eBay last week. It was a renewed item by Philips with 90 days of extended warrenty. But when I read the warrenty information, renewed items were not eligible to warrenty. Very confusing.

As I said, only VCR worked from the beginning. It plays 10~60 minutes and freezes and won't play any more. Buy it from Walmart or other store so that you can return it when you have problem. I gave 3 star for Value for money because VCR works… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Philips DVP620VR

“I bought a Philips DVP620VR today and had to manually...”

Written on: 27/08/2004 by PurpleBertie (2 reviews written)

I bought a Philips DVP620VR today and had to manually tune it. This happened smoothly and the picture looked great. I thought it would be fine but then after 10 mins there was a popping noise and it stopped working/no power. I changed the fuse to see if it was this and used one that is same amp rating and is working (it is now back in my freeview box as I write this so I know it is a working fuse).
This fuse still didn't make a difference. No power when I plugged it in it is completely… Read Full Review