MatrixM www.matrixm.com Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

MatrixM www.matrixm.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MatrixM www.matrixm.com

MatrixM www.matrixm.com
MatrixM www.matrixm.com

“MatrixM is a huge amazing site with 42,000 free...”

Written on: 03/05/2007 by maldoror666 (1 review written)

MatrixM is a huge amazing site with 42,000 free ringtones of all kinds. Rare hard to find ringtones and support for all networks and phones, but finding a human is a bit tough.

Here is the best I could find as for a contact link for the ringtone service… Read Full Review

“I have read the questions about matrixm.com, and I...”

Written on: 28/01/2007 by pepze001 (1 review written)

I have read the questions about matrixm.com, and I agree it was the easiest site to search around. It also had many ringtones that I was not able to find at other sites. But, here is my question...matrixm did not have a monopoly on getting rintones from the internet. Has it been taken over by another site or what other sites are close to the ringtones that could be found there?… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Where are they???!!!!!?? I, too, still had $$ in my...”

Written on: 03/11/2006 by leepro (1 review written)

Where are they???!!!!!?? I, too, still had $$ in my account. There's gotta be something we can do! Ideas, anybody?… Read Full Review

Karmelized's Response to leepro's Review

Written on: 24/12/2006

I have tried to pass on the information from the web page, but have been denied. If everyone will do their research via the web, you will find the office information. However, I have called every number given and they have all be out of order. To bad we cannot file a class action suit against them.

Joywtx's Response to leepro's Review

Written on: 17/01/2007

Still had money in my account too... Did anyone find out whats up with MatrixM?
<br/>
<br/>Joywtx

Caughtinamosh's Response to leepro's Review

Written on: 08/01/2007

I am in the same boat! I have some money left in my account and I haven't been able to get back on the website. Too bad too, as they have the best and cheapest ringtones that I have found. Most all of the tones that I downloaded were from $.30-$.70/per, opposed to at least $2.00 everywhere else.
<br/>Bummer! Hope MatrixM figure it out soon or announce a new website...?

“For the last 3 - 5 months I have not been able to log...”

Written on: 20/10/2006 by matrixm61 (1 review written)

For the last 3 - 5 months I have not been able to log into the MatrixM ringtone and wallpaper web site. Were did the site go? I have unused $$ for ringtones that I can no longer use. I've tried e-mailing the personnel at this web site with no response or feedback at all. Is there an 800 number that can be called to clear this up?… Read Full Review

“For the last 3-5 months I have not been able to log...”

Written on: 20/10/2006 by matrim61 (1 review written)

For the last 3-5 months I have not been able to log into the MatrixM's web site. Were did the site go? I have unused $$ for ring tones that I can no longer use. I've tried emailing the personnel at this web site with no response or feedback at all… Read Full Review

Rangersmom's Response to matrim61's Review

Written on: 16/11/2006

Same thing. What happened, and how do we get our money back from MatrixM? Does any one know?? If anyone knows, please can you let me know via the Review Centre forum?
<br>
<br>Thanks

☆☆☆☆☆

“MatrixM double billed me and never responded to any of...”

Written on: 15/04/2006 by charise0613 (1 review written)

MatrixM double billed me and never responded to any of the emails I sent regarding the double billing. In addition, I could never download anything and I keep getting error 16. Although the site advised me to send an email to tech support indicating I was getting error 16, they don't respond to these either. So, I joined about a month ago, have been doubled billed, have had no customer service or tech support, and no resolution to any of these issues… Read Full Review

“Matrixm Inc. Seems to be the perfect site for my...”

Written on: 17/09/2003 by phonepimporz (1 review written)

Matrixm Inc. Seems to be the perfect site for my Sprint PCS phone needs. I can find any song i have recently been looking for to use for my phones ringtone, and if its not on there, i just wait acouple days, or find it myself and i can upload it anytime. The user able picture uploading is very cool, the site allows editing any picture i want to send to my phone, or i can use one of the 120,000 pictures they already have. I can even put an animated picture on my phone by using thier easy to use… Read Full Review

Glove's Response to phonepimporz's Review

Written on: 18/09/2003

Yeah - anyone who reads my 8.0 rating for the games offering on MatrixM should realize that i think the overall site rates an 11.0 - Sorry MatrixM guys - didn't mean to diss the whole thing. You're the jam.