SeaLife Reefmaster DC310 Reviews

Optical Zoom 1

Features:
  • 3.3-megapixel resolution for photo-quality 10 x 14-sized enlargements
  • Includes macro set with 8x and 16x lenses; 2x digital zoom
  • Rated to a depth of 200 feet; camera removable from housing for pictures out of the water
  • Store images in 8 MB of internal memory or Secure Digital (SD) memory card (128 MB SD card included)
  • Powered by SeaLife 2100 mAh rechargeable batteries (3 included with charger)
  • Refine your search

SeaLife Reefmaster DC310

“I started with a 250 model, and I upgraded to the...”

Written on: 28/01/2006 by pkauffold (1 review written)

I started with a 250 model, and I upgraded to the SeaLife Reefmaster DC310 digital camera to get better resolution. I have not yet found any technical limitation for what I want to do with it. I have been very satisfied with the results… Read Full Review

SeaLife Reefmaster DC310

“I've owned the SeaLife Reefmaster DC310 digital camera...”

Written on: 27/12/2005 by aodiver (2 reviews written)

I've owned the SeaLife Reefmaster DC310 digital camera for 3 years. In this time I have been very unhappy with the use of this camera. For a first underwater camera it suits its purpose as a trainer. However, one must keep within the range stated. Diving with this is not always possible; even with the macro lens set; unless your exact range photos are fair at best… Read Full Review