ASDA Photos Reviews

ASDA Photos
ASDA Photos

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Photo Machine Cropping Pictures”

Written on: 15/11/2012 by chorusman (1 review written)

The Photo Machines in Asda seem to crop every photo that is printed. This means that tops of heads are chopped off on a number of occassions. This is despite the review of each photo being complete. In fairness Asda gave me a refund and the photos for free when I pointed out the problem to them, but I would advise you take any photo printing requests to somewhere else if you want an exact copy of the photo you've taken. That somewhere else shouldn't be Tesco though as they seem to use the same… Read Full Review

“ASDA Thurmastons film and print service review. ”

Written on: 23/02/2011 by aarondkeogh (1 review written)

ASDA Thurmastons film and print service review.

I use ASDA's photo service ritually most weeks for developing film and then having the images put onto a CD (only for reference, more on this later). As an amateur creative photographer I like to use ASDA in Thurmaston because I have got to know the people who work their very well and the price and effort to process film at home is to much hassle.

However, their are some draw backs. I go by you get what you pay for a lot and this is no… Read Full Review

“I used Asda to get some enlargements of pictures I was...”

Written on: 27/08/2007 by john7397 (1 review written)

I used Asda to get some enlargements of pictures I was planning to frame. They certainly were quick and one of the cheapest providers I could find. As they use Fuji, I was pretty confident as I've had Fuji products before.
Unfortunately, although the print quality is good, the colour management is very poor. They don't provide an ICC profile either, so the colour and contrast you see on our screen is seldom what is printed.
I couldn't frame the pictures due to the severe colour difference, and… Read Full Review