Bonusprint Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Bonusprint - Ask a question now

“Appalling service”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by Jenolar (1 review written)

Made 3 different orders within half hour period. Chose this service as assured prints through within 2 - 7 days and needed all within this period. First order despatched within 2 days.. Second and third sets still not even despatched 7 days later. Absolutely appalling. This is a 2 way service, as customers we are expected to pay up front ( no issue with this) but as businesses they should be honour bound to deliver the service they promise. Disappointing doesn't even cover this. I would not… Read Full Review

“don't use this service, the quality is terrible!!! ”

Written on: 12/01/2011

don't use this service, the quality is terrible!!!

prints are too dark, waste of money… Read Full Review

“I was so disappointed with the service I received from...”

Written on: 21/12/2009 by hotunderthecollar (1 review written)

I was so disappointed with the service I received from Bonusprint. They were the cheapest photo book with personalised cover I could find on the Internet.

The photobook system asks you to make and design the book before paying.
I spent two days uploading pictures and arranging wedding photo books as presents for xmas for my friends and family. I was adding them to shopping basket as I went along. oN the third day I came to checkout and the payment page wouldn't work. When I phoned customer… Read Full Review

Peetree's Response to hotunderthecollar's Review

Written on: 28/01/2010

this review is spot on had exactly the same problem apart from i spent 2 months designing the photo book and the payment page didnt load i am so gutted. i contacted customer services and the said same thing kind of o well try other way of uploading it and design it all again as there was two ways of doing it after that no response they are arrogant and least helpful customer services going they havent replyed since to any other emails i have sent how rude

Peetree's Response to hotunderthecollar's Review

Written on: 29/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because... i had same problem how ever found solution to the problem
<br/>If the browser is not opening, you will need to do the following:
<br/> Click Start control panel
<br/>Click Set Program Access and defaults.
<br/> Click Custom.
<br/>On the option 'Choose a default web browser' select Internet Explorer(or whichever browser you use). Enable access to this program should begreyed out and ticked. Click OK . When you go back to the Photo Service software, the browser should nowopen when you click to resolve payment.
<br/>
<br/>hope this helps it worked and now have order on way

“They used to be able to turnaround photos in a day,...”

Written on: 09/09/2008 by AnthonyE1 (1 review written)

They used to be able to turnaround photos in a day, now over a week and no photos yet. Just not good enough, can't call because no one is answering when I try and they haven't replied my contact of them via their website. Don't use them… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My wife and I tried to get our wedding photos printed...”

Written on: 18/03/2008

My wife and I tried to get our wedding photos printed with this company in October 2007. The prints were of poor quality and were not the specification we asked for. It was impossible to get in touch with anyone at customer services for weeks, and when we did eventually get through to cancel the order we were assured a refund. That was December 2007. It is now the 18th March 2008 and we are still waiting for our refund (excuses: the person who signs the cheques is off, it must have been lost in… Read Full Review

“I ordered photo calendars from BonusPrint on 23rd Nov...”

Written on: 24/12/2007 by Derbyshire Cookies (1 review written)

I ordered photo calendars from BonusPrint on 23rd Nov with a promised delivery of 10 days. I still do not have the goods on 24th Dec - over a month later.
They e-mailed me to say they had received my order but when I contacted them they said they hadn't!
They are not answering the phone today and have put it through to a security guard!
Is there anything else I need to say except don't use them?… Read Full Review