Boots Photos Reviews

• Layout of shop

Boots Photos - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Personalised calendar service (in shop)”

Written on: 16/04/2013 by elevation (24 reviews written)

After the absolute joke (and now found to be in breach of the Advertising Code of Conduct) operations of Vistaprint's photo calendar, I tried out the in-shop photo calendar services of Boots and I have to say I could not be happier. I didn't really use much in the way of customisation, I just wanted a simple photo calendar to give to mum as a gift for Christmas as she likes looking at the photos I take. For a reasonable, though considered purchase price, I got back a very nice quality calendar… Read Full Review

“Boots photo book”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by Brideinlove (2 reviews written)

I am very happy with my photo book, I ordered an 11x8 custom cover photo book and 2 magnets. The package arrived perfectly at the address without any issues and the book is amazing! It really looks like a great glossy best-seller book that one buys in the shops, the cover looks so real and the page paper is thick enough and smooth to touch. For the theme, I chose the World Explorer and it is perfect for my idea of travelling book, the background designs are a perfect fit. It is the best gift… Read Full Review