Microsoft Natural Multimedia Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality

Summary

Keyboard
Multimedia Control Panel
Microsoft Natural Multimedia - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Microsoft Natural Multimedia

Specification for Microsoft Natural Multimedia

Features:
  • Ergonomic design: Split, gently sloped shape encourages a natural hand, wrist, and
  • Media Center: Just press a button to start many of your favorite media programs,
  • Sleep Hot Key: Put your computer into "sleep" mode (such as suspend, standby, or hibernation) right from your desktop, protecting your data and saving energy.
  • Experience a faster way to perform common tasks. Just press a key to open, close, save, and print documents, send and forward e-mails, and more.
  • With the press of a button, get instant access to Messenger, Mail, Internet, and Calculator commands. Hot Keys for My Documents, My Pictures, My Music put the fi les you use most within easy reach.
    Platforms:
    Windows XP Professional
  • Refine your search

Microsoft Natural Multimedia

“I have carpal tunnel syndrome and bought this keyboard...”

Written on: 05/08/2008 by werseyjersey (1 review written)

I have carpal tunnel syndrome and bought this keyboard in hopes of it helping me to be more comfortable daily since I work on a keyboard 24/7. It has helped my hands not fall asleep as often and I have noticed that if I continue to use it on a daily basis my hands aren't as stiff and sore. Great product I will recommend it to everyone I know… Read Full Review

Hillsider69's Response to werseyjersey's Review

Written on: 16/12/2009

I would agree with the above,BUT.. I've had it for 5 onths and as you can see the "M" does not work unless you whack it hard. NOT GOOD