DreamRoom Creations Mural Magic - DIY Wall Mural Kits Reviews

“We had just moved into our new house and wanted to do...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

We had just moved into our new house and wanted to do my daughters room in a princess theme. I was looking for some one to come in and do a mural in her room when I stumbled onto this site. It seemed simple enough and figured since money was tight with the recent move I would give it a try. My sister came over to help me tape the pattern on the wall and me and my daughter did the rest. It looks great and my daughter loves telling all her friends that she helped paint the mural. Now if they… Read Full Review

“I used Mural Magic kit in my 4 yr old daughters room...”

Written on: 12/09/2003 by Priscilla (1 review written)

I used Mural Magic kit in my 4 yr old daughters room and it looks beautiful. SHE LOVES IT. This is how I was finally able to get her to sleep in her own room. It was easy and pretty fun. I chose the Ballerina Bear since she loves ballerinas. It is even more adorable than what it looks like on their website. A really great thing was that I was able to do it a little at a time, being that I have a hectic schedule. I transfered the mural to the wall in less than an hour and after that I painted it… Read Full Review