Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto Reviews

Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto

Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto
Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto

“Well I can understand everyone raving about this car. ...”

Written on: 19/09/2009 by Imagingworks (4 reviews written)

Well I can understand everyone raving about this car. It has all the boys' toys and after spending 12 grand on a second-hand car there must be some self defence.

Sadly it is not the best car to buy. I has a nice high ride postition so if you have a dodgy back (I have three proplapsed discs)it is easy to get in to. But it has no lumbar support. That's right - they spent money on heated seats but didn't think about your back!

Forget about the reviews claiming to have got 30+mpg. If you do… Read Full Review

Email2Sanjivk's Response to Imagingworks's Review

Written on: 03/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it' seems a honest experience by a user himself, good one. Helps me think before I tick such an elephant!

“Overall excellent. My Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

Overall excellent. My Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 Auto was converted to run on LPG 12 months ago has halved the fuel running costs… Read Full Review

“8 years ago we bought our first japenese car, a 2n...”

Written on: 08/02/2008 by howard anderton (1 review written)

8 years ago we bought our first japenese car, a 2n hand honda civic which we kept for 2 years. being delighted with its reliability and needing a tow-car we swapped it for a base model 2nd hand crv which we then owned and used both in the uk and on the continent for 6 yrs piling 60,000 miles on the clock. the car never went wrong apart from a minor problem with the immobilizer which was fitted ( non honda )
we are so impressed with these cars that we have just part exchanged it for a 2005… Read Full Review

“I have owned this car for 1 year. I bought it with...”

Written on: 06/04/2007 by Larry Gillard (1 review written)

I have owned this car for 1 year. I bought it with 44,000 miles on the clock, and I part exchanged it today with 57,000 miles on the clock. I have spent nothing on it. It has always started first time, and it has never let me down. I can honestly say that the Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 is the most reliable car I have ever had in 46 years of driving. That's why I have bought a new one!

It's versatile, with loads of rear space when seats are folded down. It has a superb high driving position, and… Read Full Review

“Due to the poor traction scrabble I sold the Honda...”

Written on: 26/06/2006 by stormgrey (2 reviews written)

Due to the poor traction scrabble I sold the Honda CR-V Executive and bought a RAV4 which has permanent 4WD and does not scrabble!… Read Full Review

“The Honda CR-V 4x4 is very good all round value. I am...”

Written on: 11/04/2005 by granddadclive (1 review written)

The Honda CR-V 4x4 is very good all round value. I am very pleased with the automatic version, but think Honda should introduce a diesel Automatic. In short, I would highly recommend this vehicle… Read Full Review

Top Cat's Response to granddadclive's Review

Written on: 25/10/2006

I too would have preferred to buy an auto diesel had one been available. The petrol version of the Honda CR-V Executive 2.0 is great, but rather thirsty (approx 25 mpg around town, 35mpg on a run).

Autoissue's Response to granddadclive's Review

Written on: 28/07/2008

I also agree that they should have auto diesel version or even a duel fuel. Sooner they have better that is. This will add real competition to laid-back manufacturers who lack reliability.

“After 3 mths of intense reserach, I found the Honda...”

Written on: 01/08/2004 by anup (1 review written)

After 3 mths of intense reserach, I found the Honda CRV Executive 2.0 Auto, the only 4x4 to exceed my procurement criteria including:
Space, Seating Versatility, Performance, Gadgets, Aesthetics, Transmission, Brand, After-care, economy, price, safety, etc.

...also, the DVD satelite nav was a bonus! and don't forget to add rear parking sensors

I have had my CRV for 12 mths and I am thoroughly enjoying it… Read Full Review

“I have a 2001 CRV-ES Executive i.e. the top model with...”

Written on: 01/01/2003 by Tarby. (1 review written)

I have a 2001 CRV-ES Executive i.e. the top model with the old 2-litre engine. As it's a company car, I opted for a lot of the silly add-ons including a hydraulic bike rack (it lifts the bike onto the roof all by itself), the little fridge for the boot and the little shower for washing your muddy boots. It's my first 4x4 and overall I'm very happy with it. There are acres of space for the passengers although this is at the expense of boot space, which is really quite small for a vehicle of this… Read Full Review

“The Honda CR-V offers excellent car quality versus cost. ”

Written on: 12/04/2002 by philipee. (1 review written)

The Honda CR-V offers excellent car quality versus cost. … Read Full Review