Advent MP128 Reviews

• Battery Life

Advent MP128 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Advent MP128

Advent MP128

“Good MP3 Player, Good Sound Output, Good battery life...”

Written on: 20/09/2004 by lauriedatlen (1 review written)

Good MP3 Player, Good Sound Output, Good battery life approx 12 hours with a decent brand battery. The only probelm is that the neck strap get easily twisted and and the headphones are built into it and cannot be removed. My advice is to buy the MP3 player and get new headphones… Read Full Review

Advent MP128

“The Advent MP128 was my first venture in to the world...”

Written on: 31/07/2004 by russ david (8 reviews written)

The Advent MP128 was my first venture in to the world of portable MP3 players - I'd never tried one before but was tired of jogging with my cd player so I knew I had to get one eventually, and I'm glad I did!

The first thing that strikes you about it is how well it fits in your hand. The cool blue backlight to the LCD screen looks funky as well. Not having used one before, I wasn't sure how it connects to my computer, but you just pull the end off to reveal a plug that you pop in to the USB… Read Full Review