Milk Thistle Reviews

Milk Thistle - Ask a question now

Milk Thistle

“Solaray One Daily Guaranteed Potency Herbs deliver the...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by santanutri (1 review written)

Solaray One Daily Guaranteed Potency Herbs deliver the ultimate in convenience; the recommended one-a-day dosage make herbal supplementation simple. Milk thistle is considered by many to be one of the best liver tonics in the world… Read Full Review

Milk Thistle

“Cynara Milk Thistle has made a real difference to my...”

Written on: 03/04/2006 by SJLondon (4 reviews written)

Cynara Milk Thistle has made a real difference to my health. I lead a typical modern life - eat too much, drink too much, addicted to coffee and don't get enough exercise! My skin was terrible, I had no energy and I was permanently suffering from an upset stomach. I have read about milk thistle and went to Boots. I very much believe in 'you get what you pay for' so chose Cynara Milk Thistle.
I noticed an effect really quickly - I didn't feel so sluggish or listless and I recovered from eating… Read Full Review