Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber Reviews

Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber

Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber
Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber

“This rifle is not special, the value for the money is...”

Written on: 07/09/2007 by Trophywinner (1 review written)

This rifle is not special, the value for the money is not so good, the best group was 1"@ 15 yards. and 705fps with Crosman Premier pellets… Read Full Review

“I needed a more powerful .22 as a tool for ground...”

Written on: 16/06/2007 by novarmints (1 review written)

I needed a more powerful .22 as a tool for ground squirrel control. The Kodiak provided it. The trade off was weight and accuracy versus lighter rifles. Have tested two dozen pellets from the rest with a Bushnell Elite 4200 scope. Can't get better than 1" groups at any range, but the Kodiak can carry that grouping out to 150+ feet while retaining a punch. Not great, but adequate. Annoyingly, factory repair was required at less than 2000 rounds for a major malfunction. I don't know if this is… Read Full Review

“In the field I carry both Crow Magnum and H&N Match...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by Tholzel (14 reviews written)

In the field I carry both Crow Magnum and H&N Match pellets, using the one that is best suited to the situation. These chucks had been hunted on-and-off by me, and the only ones remaining-the smart ones-were now very wary. At the chuck village where the maximum range from my cover is 50 yards, I use the Crow Magnum pellet. At another location I used the H&N. This latter location had shots as long as 70 yards, and it was thrilling to realize that I could finally hit those chucks that had… Read Full Review

“Overall, the Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber is a great gun....”

Written on: 23/12/2004 by wetlands (1 review written)

Overall, the Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber is a great gun. Not for target practice. This is a hunting gun for large rodents (rabbits, raccoons, possums, etc.) Will go through both sides of a five gallon bucket at 30 yards. Accurate without a scope… Read Full Review

“I just bought the Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber and it is...”

Written on: 30/07/2004 by Andrew0505 (1 review written)

I just bought the Beeman Kodiak .22 Caliber and it is great. I shot from 30 yards with a Bushnell Trophy 4-12 scope to sight it in and the accuracy is excellent. If I get lucky and am able to hold steady I can put 3 shots in the same hole. I took a 2 Liter soda bottle and the pellet went through both sides of the bottle and continued through the cardboard my target was on. It sure has alot of power. The stock is very nicely made and very comfortable. This is a great gun to have if you… Read Full Review

Real Hunter's Response to Andrew0505's Review

Written on: 20/10/2004

I heard it's a piece of rubbish when it comes to accuracy...

Markthebum's Response to Andrew0505's Review

Written on: 18/01/2007

I sure hope that it shot through a plastic bottle. The gun should be able to shoot through a 1 inch wooden board at 20 yards or more. With a round nose pellet that is. Hollowpoints and wadcutters don't penetrate as well.

Diananike's Response to Andrew0505's Review

Written on: 16/04/2005

Of course, it went through a 2l bottle the thing is one of the most powerful springers in the world getting 800fps with upper-wt pellets.
<br>As for accuracy my Diana gets 1" groups at 30yds all the time and my friends Weihrauch gets 50yd groups of 1". Airgun accuracy is fine unless the wind is erratic.

Tetryl's Response to Andrew0505's Review

Written on: 06/02/2005

I'm using a 22 caliber Patriot (same as a Kodiak - with minor exceptions) for professional pest control purposes, this rifle is well worth the asking price and meets all my expectations.
<br>
<br>You can up grade it with a Theoben gas strut too, barrel/caliber is changeable also.
<br>
<br>I would rate it the best break barrel spring rifle you can get for the money

Cisco1419's Response to Andrew0505's Review

Written on: 22/11/2004

Just from experience for over 20 years with air rifles I would have to say that accuracy at 30 yds or more is hard to find and not very likely with a 22 caliber unless it generates the same power as at least a 22 short rimfire rifle which is about the least powerful rifle ever produced.

Buddog1's reply to Cisco1419's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2013

I bought this Gun bout 2 months ago @$92. at Wal_mart. I couldn't pass it up. No problems. This guns has Very Extreme velocity straight out of the box. Both barrels, .177-.22 cal. For me, adjustments on the scope have been 4 clicks greater for the .22 verses .177 at 50 yards. Other than that. Nice gun at the price. Couldn't refuse. Happy for what I got.