Sony VAIO PCG N505 Reviews

Sony VAIO PCG N505 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony VAIO PCG N505

Sony VAIO PCG N505

“I bought this notebook as a suppliment to my desktop...”

Written on: 30/06/2000 by Jacob Gemmell. (1 review written)

I bought this notebook as a suppliment to my desktop computer. I needed something light and easy to take to class and work. It had to be light. I went with the N505VE because it met all my critera. I went with a Addoincs CDROM rather than getting the Sony model. Of my purchase I only ish that I had spent the extra $150 and gotten Sony's CDROM, just because it allows you to boot of a CD. If you plan to put Linux on it GET THE SONY CDROM. I've tried the whole PCMCIA boot thing and it… Read Full Review

Sony VAIO PCG N505

“My new laptop is excellent quality, light and has an...”

Written on: 21/03/2000 by Stephen Williams. (1 review written)

My new laptop is excellent quality, light and has an excellent screen. It has 64Mb memory which is more important to me than the processor speed (celeron 333). The floppy and CDROM drives are external which is a shame but the case is so slim that it would be a bit much to expect otherwise. It comes with video editing software which I havent got into yet. The keyboard feels great and I like the responsive touchpad. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a portable laptop that doesnt weigh a ton… Read Full Review