Enclave Suites, International Drive Reviews

Enclave Suites, International Drive - Ask a question now

“i thought that the enclave ampartment's were very...”

Written on: 25/04/2010

i thought that the enclave ampartment's were very clean and well kept , i actually stayed in my friends room that she obviously rented and i have to say there were no problem's, staff were vey polite they would help with whatever neads necassiary, short walk to some very nice little restraunts and hotel food was very yummmy my kids thought and very close to all they amusment park's , we loved our hotel room was big tidy and the kitchen was brilliant just for a afternoon lunch or a little snack… Read Full Review

Travelladie's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2010

i reed this review just before i went, just got back yesterday 14/07/20 and all i have to say is this ladie/gentlemen wrote just what i exected and she forgot to add the store and the brilliant room's, gorgeous bathroom's with glass sink's oh wow ! it was first time being there and it does actually compare to a marriot very good :D

“As promised I said I would write a review about the...”

Written on: 31/12/2008 by bilsy71 (1 review written)

As promised I said I would write a review about the Enclave Suites, in Orlando... Thoroughly enjoyed staying here, the rooms were clean and spacious. We had a fantastic balcony with our room overlooking Wet & Wild....It was brilliant ....Would recommend this hotel to anyone, even the free breakfast, wasn't that bad, varied but consists of either a pop tart, danish pastries, orange juice and an apple. Handy to take to a park with you, the kids liked it. Although we made our own breakfast in… Read Full Review

“I stayed there for two weeks at the Enclave Suites in...”

Written on: 08/12/2008 by tedyea (3 reviews written)

I stayed there for two weeks at the Enclave Suites in June 2008. First impressions were good, we checked in after a nine hour flight, check in was fast we were so tired the elevator seemed so slow we booked a two bedroom suite we made a silent movie clip. The rooms were clean and a good size. The enclave suites are very near Wet and Wild waterpark and only ten minutes away from Universal Studios and Seaworld and Discovery Cove and within easy access to I4 highway I would definitely recommend… Read Full Review

“We have just came back for the Enclave Suites, had a...”

Written on: 23/10/2008

We have just came back for the Enclave Suites, had a great time. Perfect position, very helpful staff. The enclave could do with updating, slightly ran down. No free shuttle too Disney. Overall, very clean hotel, friendly staff. Near to everything. Lovely restuarant near by called Chillies… Read Full Review

“The Enclave is a family hotel. The pools are clean and...”

Written on: 25/02/2008 by plbjeg (1 review written)

The Enclave is a family hotel. The pools are clean and always clean towels for you to use. All the staff very helpfull and polite. We had parcels delivered from other parts of the country and they were very helpfull helping us sort it out. The only negative thing is the breakfast, a box with a piece of fruit, orange juice and a piece of cake, not what most of us can eat first thing in the morning and to up grade was another $6 dollars a day per person, Weston Stears round the corner is only… Read Full Review

“Excellent room, excellent service, friendly staff,...”

Written on: 29/09/2007 by GELLAR (1 review written)

Excellent room, excellent service, friendly staff, located close to all attractions and international drive couldn't fault this resort. EXCELLENT WOULD RECOMMEND ANY TIME… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The duty managers at the Enclave in Orlando were...”

Written on: 02/05/2006 by Miriam Dawson (1 review written)

The duty managers at the Enclave in Orlando were unaccommodating and put us in rooms that were terrible. We would not recommend it to anyone… Read Full Review

Arnald5889's Response to Miriam Dawson's Review

Written on: 03/06/2006

I stayed here in April 2005 - loved it - am returning December 2006. I read dodgy reviews before I left, but got there and it was fine.

“Orlando, Enclave Suites, International Drive - My wife...”

Written on: 28/06/2005 by reelemintackleuk (1 review written)

Orlando, Enclave Suites, International Drive - My wife and I have been staying at the hotel for the past 7 years and the hotel just gets better each year. Everyone make you feel so welcome and always helps with any problem you might have. This year I found the manager and his team to be first class and they do a great job in making the holiday enjoyable… Read Full Review

Bilsy71's Response to reelemintackleuk's Review

Written on: 14/02/2008

I found this review helpful because... I have booked to go this December 2008 and after reading the awful reviews I am scared. Nice to hear a good one. thanks

“Orlando, Enclave Suites, International Drive -...”

Written on: 27/06/2005 by neilfiford (1 review written)

Orlando, Enclave Suites, International Drive - Pleasantly surprised after reading such negative reveiws. Our stay was very good, rooms were clean, kitchen was well equipped, but decor/furnishings were a bit dated. Staff were polite and helpful, pool was clean with plenty of towels. Sizzlers, TFI Fridays and Ponderosa were all just a short walk away. Just a shame that it rained so much!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My family has been going to Universal Studios for 6...”

Written on: 30/05/2005 by growlskatalin (1 review written)

My family has been going to Universal Studios for 6 years. We are annual pass holders for Universal Studios and Islands of Adventures so we have a lot of experience in staying overnight at the hotels in the Orlando area. Enclave Suites was by far the worst Hotel in the Orlando area. Let me begin to explain. On the night of May 28th, 2005 1 am, we arrived at the Enclave hotel after spending a great day at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. My wife walked up to the front desk to receive… Read Full Review

Encalveorlandogm's Response to growlskatalin's Review

Written on: 25/06/2005

This letter is in response to the comments posted by a review centre user on May 29th. At the Enclave, our staff and management are dedicated to the continual improvement of our hotel and our service. I have personally dealt with the guest that wrote this review. In addition, I have inspected all aspects of his complaint and would like the opportunity to offer the hotel's side of this story.
<br>
First off, the user stated that upon walking up to the entrance to the hotel's tower two, he noticed that the key card reader was not working. This item was checked after his complaint and it was working and the hotel has a security printout of the entries during the evening in question which shows that it was working as guests entered all night.
<br>
He stated that upon his entry to the building he noticed that the carpet had not been cleaned since 1960. This was my first cause for concern because he checked in two days after the brand new carpet was installed. Brand new carpet, fully clean. I also have the invoices from the carpet installers that can show that the carpet was installed and brand new.
<br>
Once the guest got to the room, he had several cleanliness and condition issues that he has reported in his review. I personally went to the room before housekeeping had the chance to go in it and while the appliances in the room are dated, they are in mint condition. The microwave worked great, there was ice in the ice trays of the fridge, and all were in great condition. I checked all light fixtures in the room and located no flys or bugs of any sort in any of the fixtures. He mentions that the drop ceiling was rusty and moldy. While I did find a few spots of rust on the support straps, it was not major and was repaired immediately.
<br>
I can personally say that the room was clean and up to my standards. I would not personally hesitate to put my family in this room if they were here on holiday.
<br>
The Enclave is a hotel that was faced with major damages from three direct hits from hurricanes during the 2004 season, however all repairs are complete and the resort is in great condition. During the past six months, we have enhanced our parking lot lighting for guest safety, installed new awnings on our terraces, new carpeting in corridors, and made many other improvements to ensure that every guest is very happy.
<br>
Should anyone have any concerns in regards to our hotel, I encourage them to contact me at the hotel or via email (kevin@enclavesuites.com).
<br>Respectfully:
<br>Kevin Boudreaux
<br>General Manager

Gorseland's Response to growlskatalin's Review

Written on: 04/08/2008

Hi Hilary<br/><br/>That was a really lovely comment you wrote, and I would love to know how you get on when you go in December 08, I must admit to counting down the days until we go next year! Thanks again, Mrs B Broom

Bilsy71's Response to growlskatalin's Review

Written on: 02/08/2008

Hi Mrs Broom. I did email direct and found the response wonderful. I am now no longer worried, I too don't mind dated so long as it's clean and acceptable. We are going in December 08, and I will let you know how it was.... speak soon, Hilary.

Gorseland's Response to growlskatalin's Review

Written on: 04/07/2008

Thank you to the Manager for taking the time to reply, we are staying at the enclave in april 2009 and are really looking forward to it. I dont care if it is dated so long as it is clean and I am sure it will be. I take a lot of bad reviews with a pinch of salt as we have been proved wrong in the past. Thanks again, Mrs B Broom, Kesgrave, England

Bilsy71's Response to growlskatalin's Review

Written on: 14/02/2008

Hi, Me and my family are coming this December 2008 for Christmas. We have booked for 2, two bedroomed apartments and I must admit I am rather scared now due to the reviews I have read. Having read the managers comment I am glad he has responded. I am going to e mail Kevin myself and hopefully he can ease any reservations I am feeling. I shall keep this post updated and hopefully after Christmas I can write my own review, saying how wonderful this Hotel really is! Hilary...

Arnald5889's Response to growlskatalin's Review

Written on: 03/06/2006

Completely agree with the manager, loved this hotel and so did the rest of my family. Can't wait to go back December 2006.

“Myself, husband and 3 children stayed at International...”

Written on: 27/03/2005 by alones001 (1 review written)

Myself, husband and 3 children stayed at International Drive for a week in March 2005. The accommodation was adequate as we were out every day (as I am sure most others would be). The two bedrooms were a plus with 3 children, as was the extra bed in the living area. The fittings were old and worn and the cleaning was not the best I have seen. Balconies in most suites are very small.
7 days is too long in Orlando!… Read Full Review

“Orlando, Enclave Suites, International Drive: There...”

Written on: 04/12/2004 by alfiedogrocks (1 review written)

Orlando, Enclave Suites, International Drive: There were clean and tidy facilities including the pool areas, table tennis areas, tennis courts, and shop! The cleaners did a great job of tidying rooms and the ice machines were very useful, even though there was only one per block of apartments, there was plenty of storage space and there was efficient parking spaces for all guests. Within a 2 minute walk there was a large amusement arcade with the tallest sligshot in the world (I recommend), a… Read Full Review

“Room was clean and comfortable and well serviced. The...”

Written on: 17/10/2004 by grahamlarcombe (1 review written)

Room was clean and comfortable and well serviced. The building decor was a bit jaded but as we only really slept there this did not cause us any concern. We only saw it on the way out in the morning and when we returned late in the evening. Location was superb and although the continental breakfast pack was meagre, the all you can eat buffet at Ponderosa 5min walk away made this irrelevant. Would happily stay there again… Read Full Review

“There is apparently no contact email for complaints, ”

Written on: 29/12/2003 by jameswjohn (1 review written)

There is apparently no contact email for complaints,
so I can only hope this will find some appropriate
person. I stayed at the Enclave Suites 12/20-12/23
and was markedly dissapointed in the quality of the
experience. I knew something was wrong when two of
the lights to the name on the Building 3 were out.
The staff were only average - certainly not overly
helpful, respectful of my time or perception of
experience, or even friendly/courteous. The grounds
and facilities were adequate… Read Full Review

“The Orlando Enclave Suites on International Drive are...”

Written on: 11/09/2003 by swebbo (1 review written)

The Orlando Enclave Suites on International Drive are excellent, good value, above average, well eqipped accommodation especially ideal for families due to size of apartments. Great location near to all attractions - what more can I say? A fantastic holiday was had by all!… Read Full Review