Casio QV 3500 Reviews

• Image Quality

Casio QV 3500 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Casio QV 3500

Casio QV 3500

“This is my first digital camera, and the quality is...”

Written on: 02/09/2001 by Angus. (1 review written)

This is my first digital camera, and the quality is more than tolerable against my Pentax SLRs and comparable to my wife's APS camera. It's easy to use, with plenty of pre-programmed features. However, I have not yet managed to take any satisfactory action shots. Fortunately, you know straight away that the shot is naff and can delete it… Read Full Review

7970_Rick G.'s Response to 3941_Angus.'s Review

Written on: 28/12/2001

> However, I have not yet managed to
<br>> take any satisfactory action shots.
<br>
<br>Nor are you likely to ... I haven't seen any digicam that is fast enough to shoot action like a film camera. The problem is not specific to Casio or any other make. So if I want to catch something in mid-air, it's back to the 35mm SLR. BTW, I have a QV-3000EX (microdrive), and it sees a lot more use than my film camera.

11088_S Sahai.'s Response to 3941_Angus.'s Review

Written on: 30/01/2002

I have to disagree with the view that one cannot take good action photographs with a Casio QV series camera.
<br>
<br>I have taken quite a few action photographs with a Casio QV3000. My subjects include the RAF Red Arrows (jet aircraft) displays at the Duxford Airshows and sports events. The camera has always produced crisp and impressive images.

Casio QV 3500

“Actually I have the predecessor (QV3000) but is...”

Written on: 01/08/2001 by Steve. (1 review written)

Actually I have the predecessor (QV3000) but is essentially the same. Superb value with the Microdrive, very versatile and hours of fun… Read Full Review