Dunlop Max TI Reviews

Dunlop Max TI - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dunlop Max TI

Dunlop Max TI

“Ace3 Indian Rummy World Wide”

Written on: 27/08/2013

Ace3 is one of the easiest rummy game sites to learn how to play and an easy game to win. The rules are quite simple. However, in order to win you need to play the game correctly and it’s an only place you can earn money when the luck turn over to you. Ace3 is the only site where time turns into money among the other rummy game sites. Register now and become a member of the fastest growing online rummy site. New players get a 100% free welcome bonus up to 5000 play chips at Ace3. Share the… Read Full Review

Dunlop Max TI

“I bought this racquet to get into squash and found it...”

Written on: 07/01/2011

I bought this racquet to get into squash and found it to be an excellent beginner racquet.
As a relative novice I did end up hitting the court walls more often than most and found that the body was more than strong enough to cope with the abuse that I subjected it to.
Since then I have bought two lighter and tighter racquets but the Max Ti is still a favourite that I'm very happy to play with and one I often lend friends who are learning… Read Full Review

Dunlop Max TI

“Bought cheaply at a closing down sports sale - I...”

Written on: 28/11/2007 by erocks (1 review written)

Bought cheaply at a closing down sports sale - I haven't played squash for a number of years but do enjoy it when I can. Warped and snapped after the third use - Maybe one run it with the wall, but certainly not enough to warrant a breakage. Now I'm off to spend a bit more money and buy a decent graphite one. I can assure you that it won't be a dunlop though… Read Full Review

Dunlop Max TI

“Hello there, I have the Dunlop Max TI as a beginner...”

Written on: 27/07/2004 by romeshnava2003 (2 reviews written)

Hello there, I have the Dunlop Max TI as a beginner and I reckon it is quite good for the price tag of just £9.99. I got it and it was worth it since in other places it is much more expensive. I got mine from Asda (in England). It was quite good but not exceptional. About 2 weeks later my friend came along with a racquet called Dunlop Max TI Plus which was Blue and nicer for the same price and I was stunned at the performance. It had a lot more power and this was from Tesco for a special… Read Full Review