Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD Reviews

Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD

Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD
Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD

“We purchased our first 2.5 V6 CDX Omega estate for ...”

Written on: 30/12/2008

We purchased our first 2.5 V6 CDX Omega estate for £900.00. It was a stop gap car but it impressed us so much! It was a bit neglected but ran well and was so comfortable, having full leather and every extra imaginable.
Unfortunately after 18 months it wasn't well and we decided to look for another one.
Well, we found one the same with less miles and it was stunning looking too. It didn't have the leather but was still nice.
The one thing we noticed after picking it up was that it wasn't quite… Read Full Review

Bago's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2009

As for water on passenger size try cleaning out the drain pipe under the bonnet near the window

Bago's Comment

Written on: 11/01/2009

Try cleaning out the drain hole in the scuttle under the bonnet near the window this is probably blocked causing the wet carpet on passengerside- or it could be the HBV which has failed and is a common fault on omegas

“Overall a very impressive car with spare parts freely...”

Written on: 22/01/2008 by J Calvert (1 review written)

Overall a very impressive car with spare parts freely available… Read Full Review

“I have the Omega 2.5 v6 estate 1995 for the last 2...”

Written on: 21/01/2008

I have the Omega 2.5 v6 estate 1995 for the last 2 years its really good value for money. Very comfortable and luxury when drifting and very safe have absolutely nothing bad to say about the car… Read Full Review

“This is my 2nd Omega estate, my 1st was a 98 (s)CDX...”

Written on: 16/01/2008

This is my 2nd Omega estate, my 1st was a 98 (s)CDX 2.5. I only kept it for about 2 months. It had oil cooler failure so was returned to the place it was bought from, but despite its problems it had found a place in my heart, the only problem was now where could I get another one. 2 days later I found a 99(t) on a forecourt as a trade in, it was bright red, not my first choice of colour,(the CDX was dark grey). This was a 2.5 CD auto, the first drive convinced me that there was more wrong with… Read Full Review

“My Vauxhall Omega is very nice. I've got a 2.2DTi...”

Written on: 19/12/2007 by mad4carz (1 review written)

My Vauxhall Omega is very nice. I've got a 2.2DTi ELITE fully loaded. Irs great on fuel on the motorway, averages about 45 mpg but around town about 27 mpg, but it's really a great car. I would recommend to every one. Its got real poke for a diesel and its soooooo.... quiet and smooth its unbeliveable...!! plus its got stunning looks its such an executive car...!!… Read Full Review

“I have the Vauxhall Omega 2.6CDX auto estate. The car...”

Written on: 21/03/2006 by niceguyeddeee (2 reviews written)

I have the Vauxhall Omega 2.6CDX auto estate. The car is very comfortable, eats long journeys (you have to stop for fuel well before you get uncomfortable). The amount of space and comfort is great. This is my 2nd Omega, and I would really recommend them if you want loads of room and comfort for the money. You get loads of toys as standard, and they're pretty bullet proof. I did 180k in my last one, with no major repairs required.

The ride quality is superb - almost BMW 5 series standard, and… Read Full Review

“The Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD Estate car has much to...”

Written on: 26/07/2004 by dgj1959 (1 review written)

The Vauxhall Omega 2.5 CD Estate car has much to commend it for the family man who doesn't care for MPV's. The V6 versions are the best for performance with economy as the 2.0 litre versions are a little short on grunt. Air con, computer, abs, heated seats and more means that the Omega is well specified, all this and that huge boot as well… Read Full Review

210687_Eddie Jones's Response to dgj1959's Review

Written on: 19/09/2005

A great car beats volvo hands down. Only problem I have is an intermitent fault where the car wont start and the ignition is dead. The AA have called and we have replaced the timing sensor. Does anyone have thoughts on this please?