Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat Reviews

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat

“Overall this was a really good book to help you in...”

Written on: 02/05/2007 by ammie (1 review written)

Overall this was a really good book to help you in losing weight and I would definitely tell my friends about this book… Read Full Review

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat

“I brought this book having seen the programmes and...”

Written on: 10/08/2005 by adamseve (8 reviews written)

I brought this book having seen the programmes and read some articles and was impressed with the results that happened to the dieters. However upon reading the book, I was throughly bemused to say the least when I saw the recipes for a few of the 'main' meal dishes. Bean salads and whatever other concoctions are not really for me so I took some of the advice, especially about the nuts and efa and so far the results have been satisfying. I feel more energetic, and feel as though I could take… Read Full Review

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat

“Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat - This book...”

Written on: 31/08/2004 by goldstar (1 review written)

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat - This book makes you realise that it's all too easy to just grab processed foods without thinking of the effects on our bodies.

I found this book easy to read through and very inspiring… Read Full Review

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat

“Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat - I have bought...”

Written on: 29/08/2004 by Taumch (2 reviews written)

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat - I have bought this book and since following the nutritional advice and eating the recommended foods and going organic (when possible) I have found I feel 'wonderful'. Since increasing my Essential Fatty Acids, I am starting to burn off my excess weight. Feeling and thinking more clearly is an absolute blessing. It has also cleared up my eczema!!… Read Full Review

Gillian McKeith, You Are What You Eat

“This book by 'Dr' Gillian McKeith is well laid-out,...”

Written on: 27/08/2004 by vetstudent (1 review written)

This book by 'Dr' Gillian McKeith is well laid-out, with attractive pictures and text which is easy to read. Unfortunately, a lot of the nutritional information in the book is spurious at best, and wholly wrong at worst. Followers of her regimen would find themselves believing that free-range eggs, for example, are the healthier choice than regular British eggs, which in my opinion is the view of only the most impressionable, ill-advised consumer. Also, whether to buy organic produce or not… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to vetstudent's Review

Written on: 30/08/2004

"As the label 'organic' is in no way an assurance of a products beneficial content"
<br>
<br>Absolutely. A perspicacious review if ever I read one. I look forward to the time when all this Health Food rubbish is given the old heave-ho.