Lexus RX300 3.0 SE Reviews

Lexus RX300 3.0 SE - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lexus RX300 3.0 SE

Lexus RX300 3.0 SE
Lexus RX300 3.0 SE

“Lexus UK - Not the company you might think they are.”

Written on: 12/02/2012 by ScottishYorkshireMan (2 reviews written)

I bought this car as a present to myself after a particularly good year before the banks destroyed it for us all. It was new, but it was still around the £30K mark. Everything was fine until 2011, when I discovered I had an ABS fault. Upon further inspection it was discovered that the connector from the wiring loom to the ABS Pump was corroded. Now I was prepared to take this on the chin, until I had my local Lexus garage inspect the vehicle. Now, it turns out, that Lexus knew all about the… Read Full Review

“I love my lexus rx 300. I bought it at the auctions...”

Written on: 22/08/2010

I love my lexus rx 300. I bought it at the auctions in Glasgow a few years ago the replace my freelander (which was agricultural next to the Lexus.) The RX is a pleasure to drive. I have back problems and the seats are like the recliners you would have in your lounge. You dont feel like you are driving it is so comfy.

The only downsides are the petrol consumption is terrible about 20 mpg if your lucky. I had tha back box replaced recently on the exhaust and it cost me over £400. I couldnt… Read Full Review

“The Lexus RX 300 3.0 SE is a beautiful motorcar,...”

Written on: 06/01/2008

The Lexus RX 300 3.0 SE is a beautiful motorcar, heavenly to drive, literally glides along, so effortless. The sound system, wow!… Read Full Review

“Guess what? The Lexus RX300 3.0SE Navigator 4x4 is by...”

Written on: 24/07/2004 by Cadillacsts (3 reviews written)

Guess what? The Lexus RX300 3.0SE Navigator 4x4 is by far the most refined and comfortable SUV that I have owned, and I have had a few - X5; Grand Cherokee; Chevy Blazer & Cherokee. It is very quiet even at high autoroute speeds and around town it's very similar to a luxury saloon. It's refinement has made multiple high speed & fully laden journeys to the South of France a pleasure rather than a chore. The build quality and standard of finish is excellent and the service from the dealership is… Read Full Review

Peter Juniper's Response to Cadillacsts's Review

Written on: 11/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because, I was wondering what the petrol consumption was on the 3 Lt petrol engine on the RX, in one write up it was said to be 10.0 miles to the litre ??. But this review records 18-22 m.p.g. or up to 29m.p.g. on a long run. I am going to look at a 2001 plate tomorrow,so these numbers might help me to decide.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks P.C.J

Guest's Response to Cadillacsts's Review

Written on: 31/05/2012

I must admit, the rx300 is a amazing machine. I had nothing but problems with my 2001 x5. This car is soo much more comfy and quite. I got a 2005 model with 77k and it feels and looks like new. I would buy another.