Sony CMT-CP101 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony CMT-CP101 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony CMT-CP101

Sony CMT-CP101

“Very crisp, clear sound. Packs quite a punch for its size.”

Written on: 22/12/2007

Very crisp, clear sound. Packs quite a punch for its size… Read Full Review

Sony CMT-CP101

“I bought this system for my bedroom, but I think I...”

Written on: 20/11/2003 by xroldskool (3 reviews written)

I bought this system for my bedroom, but I think I would suffice for the smaller living room too.
The appearance is very nice, with silver fascia and beech effect speakers. The build quality is true to Sony's tradition - well made.
The system is very easy to set up and the instructions are clear.

Tape: As being still a user of tapes I was impressed with this no nonsense deck. The tape is servo assisted so the controls are feather touch, with a reassuring clunk of the servo motor. The unit… Read Full Review