Panasonic SC-PM11 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Panasonic SC-PM11 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic SC-PM11

Panasonic SC-PM11

“I like to listen to radio a lot, and I like changing...”

Written on: 11/01/2008 by c9h9m9 (1 review written)

I like to listen to radio a lot, and I like changing the station often so one thing I noticed that the FM tuner is quite sensitive to static, twist a little the antenna, or walk in front of the stereo, and you can pick up a lot of static and funny noises. My cell phone radio for instance picks up a better signal ))). But I managed to find a spot in the house that gives a clear reception. The CD player is great no problem with any CD type.Overall it is a very good choice, plus it has a lot of… Read Full Review

Panasonic SC-PM11

“Bought this Panasonic SC PM 11 micro-system for our...”

Written on: 20/01/2004 by mjdoody (1 review written)

Bought this Panasonic SC PM 11 micro-system for our bedroom for chilling out and bedtime. in the store wife liked it, it was mostly her decision , we dont agree on stuff like this. i thought it was nice looking and had what we needed and so did she. I think it would be better suited to small living room or den than bedroom. dont even try going to sleep next to ie when that cd changer kicks in , it will drive u mad. so i put it on sleep mode for 30 minutes so it doesnt have chance . maybe i… Read Full Review