Logitech Z-2200 Reviews

Logitech Z-2200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logitech Z-2200

Specification for Logitech Z-2200

Features:
  • Bass port for full sound
  • Volume controls for both the entire system and the subwoofer
  • Headphone jack
  • Wired remote
  • Pedestals rotate easily for wall mounting or desk placement
  • Refine your search

Logitech Z-2200

“I got my Logitech Z-2200 THX for 150 bucks and it has...”

Written on: 27/08/2004 by HennVip (1 review written)

I got my Logitech Z-2200 THX for 150 bucks and it has been the best investment for my computer thus far. I live in a dorm and I blow the water out of whatever else is blasting in here. The subwoofer's sound quality is superb, for such a compact system I have heard nothing else that can match the sound of this system for the dirt cheap price (as far as I'm concerned). I'd recommend them to anyone but I wouldn't look foward to living anywhere near them if they use it to it's full ablities, as… Read Full Review