Variety www.variety.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Variety www.variety.com

Variety www.variety.com

“Waste of time!”

Written on: 22/06/2013

I purchased 2 bedside tables, they sent the confirmation email and took the money from my account. The next morning they refunded the money and sent me an email saying to put the order through again. When I tried to do this they had put the price up by double! Even though they had agreed a lower price the day before, which I had confirmation of and the order was declined through no fault of my own, but an error with THEIR system. After explaining this to them they have stated that their prices… Read Full Review