Abit IC7-G MaxII Advance Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Intel 875p Chipset
Atx
Serial Ata X 4
Network Adapter
Abit IC7-G MaxII Advance - Ask a question now

Abit IC7-G MaxII Advance

“My first build and the most important part because...”

Written on: 21/11/2005 by simonh102 (13 reviews written)

My first build and the most important part because lets face it you're not going to change a mother board everyday.

The Abit IC7-G MaxII Advance has been running for a year trouble free, check the reviews out for yourself to make sure there isn't another better one but I thoroughly researched before buying and am confident this is still the best try overclockers, I buy all my stuff from here, or if you find cheaper let me know !… Read Full Review

Abit IC7-G MaxII Advance

“The Abit IC7, and especially the IC7-E2 motherboards...”

Written on: 09/09/2005 by arhik (1 review written)

The Abit IC7, and especially the IC7-E2 motherboards are a dream for video editing and audio jobs with XP Pro. They are as stable as a bull, especially with new Samsung Hard Drives. I am very happy video producer now. Listen to this: I am now editing over 1000 hours with no reboots while working. I can't believe this!… Read Full Review