Belkin F5D7630UK4A Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Belkin F5D7630UK4A - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Belkin F5D7630UK4A

Belkin F5D7630UK4A

“I got the Belkin F5D7630uk4A Router as, quite frankly,...”

Written on: 09/01/2006 by muffymeister (8 reviews written)

I got the Belkin F5D7630uk4A Router as, quite frankly, I couldn't be bothered with Apples stupid expensive one.

I got it set it up in about 5 minutes, and it is an absolute doddle to use. I am a Cisco/Network engineer, and this is easier than Linksys and most of the others. The downside is that the signal is good for a given radius e.g. we cover our house just fine, but it tails off quite badly when I go outside or in my car - this could be a bonus (security).

The problems the other reviewer… Read Full Review

Belkin F5D7630UK4A

“Belkin F5D7630uk4A Router - Purchased from e-buyer. ”

Written on: 03/11/2004 by Wally27 (10 reviews written)

Belkin F5D7630uk4A Router - Purchased from e-buyer.

I was expecting some issues when setting up after reading some reviews on the e-buyer website.

Tried to set up and failed, although, to be fair, I was a little deflated when a workmate told me that this router did not work with AOL after I bought it.

Anyway, phoned the Belkin helpline and sought their help. We tried once then I realised that I had entered the wrong screen name in the setup procedure (Missed 1 digit!!). At this point I think… Read Full Review