HP LaserJet 1015 Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Laser Printer
Black Resolution: 600 X 600 Dpi
Speed: 15 Ppm
HP LaserJet 1015 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HP LaserJet 1015

HP LaserJet 1015

“HP printer waranty won't honor HP ”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by dxtrsnchz (5 reviews written)

I love HP printers so much. I've been using them since i bought my first computer. Good print quality and fast printer too. I'm just bothered by a post on reviewsofwebsites.com published by a costumer. He had a problem with his HP printer and he wanted to exchange his defective printer that he bought, but HP won't acknowledge the warranty because of some conflict. The defect wasn't a scope of the warranty. I wish it won't happen to me… Read Full Review

HP LaserJet 1015

“The best printer I have ever had!”

Written on: 04/01/2008

The best printer I have ever had!… Read Full Review

HP LaserJet 1015

“I have owned the HP Laserjet 101O laser printer (the...”

Written on: 21/12/2005 by majorwedgy (8 reviews written)

I have owned the HP Laserjet 101O laser printer (the 1010 not the 1015 which is is slightly faster) for nearly a year, after upgrading from a Lexmark cheapy printer with horrifically expensive ink, and a HP Deskjet 880c which was the same.

The first thing that struck me about this printer is how much better the output was, both in terms of quality and speed, compared to both my old inkjets and my schools HP 4L laserjets, even at lowest quality and toner settings.

Setup was a breeze, and it… Read Full Review