Pioneer DVR-107 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Pioneer DVR-107 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer DVR-107

Pioneer DVR-107

“I have used the Pioneer DVR-107 DVD writer to burn...”

Written on: 29/09/2005 by tqc (1 review written)

I have used the Pioneer DVR-107 DVD writer to burn hundreds of CD's and DVD's over the year that I have had it. I have not yet produced any coasters. iTunes, iDVD, Toast, and Mac OS finder, have all worked perfectly with this drive, and my friends bring me the DVD's they have problems reading. I have been able to read every single one. Some discs are a bit noisy as they spin around inside the drive, but I don't know if this is due to the drive, the disc, or the actual computer. I used to have a… Read Full Review