TDK DVD-R Reviews

• Quality

TDK DVD-R - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TDK DVD-R

TDK DVD-R

“I bought a pack of TDK DVD-R's in 2008 for storing...”

Written on: 10/08/2010

I bought a pack of TDK DVD-R's in 2008 for storing family camcorder footage. I chose TDK because I thought they were a quality manufacturer. Two years on and I have found, to my utter despair, that over half of the 10 DVD's I created are no longer readable. This amounts to hours and hours of authoring time wasted.
Looking on some of the DVD related forums I subsequently found out that other people have suffered the same problem. I will never buy TDK again… Read Full Review

TDK DVD-R

“Played on my DVD player which up to now has never...”

Written on: 25/04/2008

Played on my DVD player which up to now has never accepted any copied discs.
Excellent value for money and will only buy these in the future. Well recommend TDK DVD-R… Read Full Review

TDK DVD-R

“TDK is okay if you try to save money (COSTCO would...”

Written on: 31/01/2008

TDK is okay if you try to save money (COSTCO would sale 200 disc for $44, 100 per spindle buy one get one free) at the cost of your time. It's available every where, Fry's, Office Depot, Staples, OfficeMax and Circuit City etc. Other brand may be more expensive. But quality may be better… Read Full Review

TDK DVD-R

“My Panasonic DVD Harddrive is very fussy and will...”

Written on: 25/07/2006 by makeitoak (2 reviews written)

My Panasonic DVD Harddrive is very fussy and will reject most DVDs I have tried. However I get best results for successful copies from TDK. Better than Verbatim, and much better than RiDisk… Read Full Review