Jamie Oliver www.jamieoliver.com Reviews

Jamie Oliver www.jamieoliver.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jamie Oliver www.jamieoliver.com

Jamie Oliver www.jamieoliver.com

“I first used Jamie Oliver's site to look for tips on...”

Written on: 10/02/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I first used Jamie Oliver's site to look for tips on how to cook perfect roast pork (I wanted crisp crackling and moist pork). The technique I found was brilliantly simple but produced fantastic results and now when I want to impress but not spend hours in the kitchen I have a quick look to see what fresh ideas he's put on the site.

The layout of the site is clean and easy to use and there are different classes of recipes, so you can choose an easy and quick "easy Lovin" recipe or as Jamie… Read Full Review

“I have enjoyed so much on JamieOliver.com, has made my...”

Written on: 16/01/2008 by 8234687 (1 review written)

I have enjoyed so much on JamieOliver.com, has made my cooking an entertainment, very much improved… Read Full Review

“See good points”

Written on: 27/10/2007 by annika (1 review written)

See good points… Read Full Review

“Jamie Oliver (www.jamieoliver.com) is just my absolute...”

Written on: 21/06/2005 by Tira Mi Sue (22 reviews written)

Jamie Oliver (www.jamieoliver.com) is just my absolute favourite Chef in the world, I was so pleased when I found his website. It has pictures of him, he is so hunky I Love him! The website has updates about the Fifteen Foundation, a Moblog from Jamie's mobile, forums and links to loads of Jamie's stuff like DVD's and Books… Read Full Review

405924_Snewnam's Response to Tira Mi Sue's Review

Written on: 30/09/2008

I watched your new programme this eve tues, I felt extremley saddened for you, simply it is a lifestyle change you want these people to take on, they are programmed to be lazy, not bothered and totally not tuned in to the real world of good food and a decent lifestlye. Remember they are a sleep and waking them up is a very difficult task , they need motivation positivity and a promise that they will have a better life if they cook and eat together with family and friends up the table with good wine too!