Good Holiday Guide Reviews

From 1 review

Good Holiday Guide - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Good Holiday Guide

Good Holiday Guide

“I'm in to holidays, boy - who isn't! It's just great...”

Written on: 16/08/2007 by FrostByte (8 reviews written)

I'm in to holidays, boy - who isn't! It's just great to get away from the daily grind, sweat and tears! I just love holiday magazines, I think they're great. The Good Holiday Guide is one of my favourites. Nice magazine and good editorial content about everything. I think that it can get a bit upmarket sometimes, but I still find plenty of good stuff in here for me and my partner! I also read Holiday Villa's sometimes but find the adverts take over sometimes, I know they need the adverts, but I… Read Full Review

Darkly's Response to FrostByte's Review

Written on: 21/08/2007

I don't agree with you at all. Pretty much every holiday magazine including this one I find just too commercial. Here's a tip for you all, use wikipedia and google and find your own stuff - cheaper, better and most of all not so biased as all these magazines.