Enjoy Holidays Reviews

Enjoy Holidays - Ask a question now

“Horrendous rip off company”

Written on: 16/10/2014 by wnMacKenzie26 (1 review written)

I was sold a holiday to Lloret De Mar and paid extra for a room upgrade as this was our hooneymoon. Instead on the eve of my weeding I found out that they had changed our honeymoon to a different resort and would not change it back to where we had paid for or give us a refund. I spent the eve of my wedding in floods of tears. We had to go on the holiday they had sent us to as our hand were tied and as the would not refund us we could not afford or had the time to buy a new one. We arrived at… Read Full Review

“Booked two holidays, one cruise and one european at...”

Written on: 17/07/2004 by devenhols (1 review written)

Booked two holidays, one cruise and one european at Enjoy Holidays.
Enjoy helped us find exactly what we wanted at a good price, staff were friendly and efficient. Good choice
Away from the standard large opertors but able to offer these too if thats what you want… Read Full Review