Rugrats Reviews

Rugrats - Ask a question now

“The rugrats was the best tv show ever, and I'm glad...”

Written on: 28/04/2009

The rugrats was the best tv show ever, and I'm glad they are still making episodes, seriously you coldn't ask for more than whats in those cartoons!!… Read Full Review

“I like the original Rugrats series without Dil and the...”

Written on: 21/04/2009

I like the original Rugrats series without Dil and the grown up Rugrats. I thought it was a bit annoying that Didi and Stu totally left Tommy out in the Rugrat's movie. I think the grown up version is a little silly and does not have much cuteness anymore.
It really changed everything… Read Full Review

“Rugrats is a really good children's show and I really...”

Written on: 22/07/2004 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

Rugrats is a really good children's show and I really loved it when I was young. But now I hate it and I don't even tune in to Nickelodean. The babies in this show go thorough adventures as the main character Tommy is the most adventurous one and always wants to go on adventures with his other baby friends like Chuckie, the twins, and his baby bro Dil, but I forgot everything and ya, but this was really good for children… Read Full Review

“Rugrats is a great children's programme based on ages...”

Written on: 16/07/2004 by Nikki001 (39 reviews written)

Rugrats is a great children's programme based on ages 2 and upwards you can find out the adventures with Tommy, Dil, Chuckie, Kimmi, Phil and Lil
Also Angelica and Susie and then you have the parents and the animals.
Find out the wonderful adventures of the Rugrats. You can also see the films they are well recommended as well… Read Full Review