Janes Keynsham Bristol Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Janes Keynsham Bristol - Ask a question now

“I received a bouquet of flowers for my anniversary. ”

Written on: 11/09/2004 by carolehow (1 review written)

I received a bouquet of flowers for my anniversary.
My husband had them delivered to me whilst I was working. They turned up between the specified times and were absolutely stunning.
Best bouquet of flowers I have ever received, beautiful colours, with a wide variety of different flowers. Many thanks to the florist involved in making my day and the fine floral display in my home.

Kind regard
Well chuffed customer… Read Full Review

“I had flowers from Janes in Keynsham Bristol. They...”

Written on: 14/07/2004 by marsattack (9 reviews written)

I had flowers from Janes in Keynsham Bristol. They were really nice and lasted for ages. All the flowers for my wedding came from there… Read Full Review