Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash Reviews

Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash

Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash
Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash

“Fantastic mobile dog grooming service”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by Justinenelis10 (1 review written)

Me and my husband were very pleased with the service provided as our dog had never had it done before and we was worried how the dog would react , he was handled with complete professionalism and we think our dog enjoyed the experience . Results were of a high standard and our dog looks very handsome lol x Thankyou Bugsies we will be definitely ringing you again and recommend you to friends x… Read Full Review

“my dogs and i absolutely love Bugsy!! they get all...”

Written on: 30/12/2010 by FlamingoVlei (1 review written)

my dogs and i absolutely love Bugsy!! they get all excited when they hear her pulling into the drive. they used to HATE being bathed and since she has been washing them, she has managed to steal the heart of a very aggressive boerbull and a boerbullxLab, who also is not the friendliest character. they have both fallen inlove with her!

“Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash is fantastic. She is so...”

Written on: 06/01/2006 by vigny36 (1 review written)

Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash is fantastic. She is so knowledgable and patient. My puppy took right to her, but she had to deal with the nervousness of a new dog owner and was fantastic. She happily returns my calls with questions on how to properly work through grooming my Old English Sheepdog. The cleaning and cut of my puppy are fabulous. Even as the hair grows out the cut seems to keep her fur managable. Eyes and ears are always looked after- and from the knock on the door to the time she… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash - Not happy with the job done.”

Written on: 13/06/2005 by zoesloco (1 review written)

Bugsies Mobile Dog Wash - Not happy with the job done… Read Full Review

Bugsiesmdw's Response to zoesloco's Review

Written on: 11/05/2006

After investigating, the customer in question is a rival mobile dog washing company. Please ignore.

Bugsiesmdw's Response to zoesloco's Review

Written on: 12/05/2006

We do not have an operator in Torquay.

Zoesloco's Response to zoesloco's Review

Written on: 11/05/2006

Customer is not a rival dog company the person in question was based in torquay and it was my mums dog that was butchered. It took months to grow back the undercoat and my mum was devastated. These people need proper training.

“My dog came back so fluffy and clean. His fur was...”

Written on: 12/07/2004 by lancsamb (17 reviews written)

My dog came back so fluffy and clean. His fur was trimmed to perfection. His nails were trimmed and his eyes sparkled. This service is brilliant. My dog was washed and cleaned and back with me in less than an hour. He was washed in a special van right out side my house. He was very happy as he was only a stones through from our house and was not distressed. It cost me £20 and worth every penny. I highly recommend this service if you want your best friend looking and smelling like a rose… Read Full Review