Nicki Holiday Resort Paphos Reviews

Media Gallery for Nicki Holiday Resort Paphos

Nicki Holiday Resort Paphos
Nicki Holiday Resort Paphos

☆☆☆☆☆

“Nicki Holiday Resort is NOT VALUE FOR MONEY in my...”

Written on: 20/08/2008

Nicki Holiday Resort is NOT VALUE FOR MONEY in my opinion. I found the place to be very dirty - the cleaners seem to show up when ever, sometimes not at all - I believe the sheets were supposed to be changed every 3 days - stayed there for a week and had them changed only once. To me the pillows stunk, and so did the towels to me, will not recommend the place… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I thought the apartments were dirty at this place and...”

Written on: 18/08/2008

I thought the apartments were dirty at this place and would not recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

“This was our second visit to the Nicki Resort and once...”

Written on: 09/05/2005 by Andrewross (1 review written)

This was our second visit to the Nicki Resort and once again we have had a wonderful holiday.
the resort is superbly located halfway between Polis and Latsi in unspoilt Western Cyprus.
Close to quiet beaches and with wonderful views over the surrounding countryside this family run resort offers excellent facilities and service to its quests
The staff, from cleaners to bar/restaurant staff, and the owners are pleasant and friendly and make us feel welcome.
With one holiday each year it has to… Read Full Review