Depression Isagenix International Isagenix Reviews

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix - Ask a question now

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I am a 57 woman. I started on Depression Isagenix...”

Written on: 17/04/2009

I am a 57 woman. I started on Depression Isagenix International Isagenix last July. I followed the program carefully. I started at 165# and was down to 135#s by November. I did 2 day a week CLEANSES religiously the first 4 months and went from a sz 16 to an 8/10. I am officially off high blood pressure medicine which I have been on since 92'. I now do 1 day CLEANSES & every once in awhile 2-Day if I feel like it.
I have lived on the Creamy Chicken Soup all winter for 2 meals a day then I… Read Full Review

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I was **extremely** skeptical when this program was...”

Written on: 05/12/2008

I was **extremely** skeptical when this program was recommended to me by my best friend. I am in the medical profession & do NOT believe in fad diets, or things that sound too good to be true. Long story short, I *only* agreed to try the program when I learned there is a no-question money-back guarantee. I honestly expected the program to fail, & return it for refund. I was absolutely stunned when I lost 17.5lbs in 11 days. After I finished the 9 day cleanse (their math isn't so good, it's an… Read Full Review

Spalady's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I had a very similar experience.
<br/>Its important to keep your mind open and NOT listen to hearsay.. but experience it for your self.
<br/>You have nothing to loose.

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I have used Isagenix for 30 days and lost 15 pounds...”

Written on: 11/08/2008 by onesmartcookie (1 review written)

I have used Isagenix for 30 days and lost 15 pounds and eighteen inches! Thrilled with products! Easy to use.
Lost weight.
More energy
Slept better
Itchy skin cleared up … Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I became physically quite ill from the product and...”

Written on: 06/07/2008

I became physically quite ill from the product and wound up have numerous tests in the hospital. My rep nor the company reps did not return phone calls regarding the situation. I do NOT recommend this product-once a person starts to eat, they gain the weight back plus more (many of my friends were on it for approximately three months-they lost weight, were extremely obese and gained even more weight prior to them starting the diet). Try anything else!!!!!… Read Full Review

Nursemichelle's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2011

I found this review not helpful because this person did not divulge what her physical condition and medical status was. No one can get sick from organic products. If she had a milk allergy, then I could see why she had a reaction because the shake has whey protein and caesin. And as far as gaining the weight back after stopping the program that's a no brainer! You stop ANY diet and go back to your previous eating habits, you will gain weight and often more. Her sponsor should have responded to her questions. This is not the norm with Isagenix. Isagenix is a phenomenal product. It has helped so many people-I know-I have met many of them. Nutrition is where it is at to heal the body. I can say this. I have been an ICU/cardiac/ER nurse for 33 years and we are not making progress in the traditional medical field with modern medicine.

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“Isagenix rocks. I have lost 20 lbs on it so far. The...”

Written on: 30/05/2008 by trigets (1 review written)

Isagenix rocks. I have lost 20 lbs on it so far. The Genie diet is only detoxing the kidneys and liver. Isagnenix detox's all the cells in your body there is a big difference… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I did not approve of the way they did business and...”

Written on: 27/02/2008 by coyote270 (1 review written)

I did not approve of the way they did business and would not recommend them to friends… Read Full Review

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I use Isagenix to help with my energy and endurance...”

Written on: 24/01/2008 by jsandiego (1 review written)

I use Isagenix to help with my energy and endurance for training, I'm a cyclist. I did extensive research on many companies and chose Isagenix for their nutritional cleansing. Instead of your typical colon cleansing, Isagenix focuses on your entire body. It is built on pulling impurities from your cells. I was highly impressed with my 30 day program, and continue to stay on the health and maintanence program. I enjoy using the shakes, bars and ionix supreme to help with my workouts. Since… Read Full Review

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“Overall I was happy with the results from the Isagenix...”

Written on: 20/10/2007 by wellim (1 review written)

Overall I was happy with the results from the Isagenix diet. The only issue I had was post diet...I could not afford to continue spending 150/mth to maintain my weight as they suggest, so I did ended up putting some weight back on. Also, the diet can be duplicated to an extent with great results. I found another similar cleanse diet called the genie cleanse diet at
www.geniediet.com
I have been using this formula for months now, cheap to buy, and its yours for life.

Isagenix 7/10… Read Full Review

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“I would highly recommend trying it. Especially if you...”

Written on: 05/09/2007 by catemc (1 review written)

I would highly recommend trying it. Especially if you can't sleep well or need to lose weight… Read Full Review

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“This product dids not work. Taking fiber tablets works...”

Written on: 15/08/2007 by hmbail05 (1 review written)

This product dids not work. Taking fiber tablets works better. It's a was a waste of money. I lost 90 dollars and 0 pounds. It did absolutely nothing for me, and didn't make me feel good at all… Read Full Review

Depression Isagenix International Isagenix

“Isagenix International Isagenix-I have tried numerous...”

Written on: 09/07/2004 by mstsaens (1 review written)

Isagenix International Isagenix-I have tried numerous medications and the net result of all this is that I felt just as bad walking out the door as when I walked in. As a person that has sufferred from depression and PTSD for over 20 years I have tried everything under the sun. I have been to counseling with Ph.d,'s, Psy.D's, MD.'s, MSW's, and on and on. Not one these Eistein Dr's ever talked to me about my diet and how diet effects so many of the body functions, including brain chemistry. For… Read Full Review

Stephjp's Response to mstsaens's Review

Written on: 28/04/2005

Hi, glad you have found something that works for you! I have spent 3 years on seroxat and just started on sertarine... This just makes me incredibly sleepy! and just like seroxat it is highly addictive!! I shall enquire at my doctors! thanks x

France64's Response to mstsaens's Review

Written on: 22/06/2010

So discouraged, currently on venlafaxine for depression and it helps but I'm really fatigued...I have good days and bad days. Can Isagenix help or interfere with the depression? My anti depressent has really stimulated my weight gain. help
<br/>

Hmbail05's Response to mstsaens's Review

Written on: 15/08/2007

I disagree with this review because...it is FALSE.

Melford's Response to mstsaens's Review

Written on: 26/06/2005

When I started reading this it freaked me out and I thought to myself how did this happen I don't remember typing anything on here and then I remembered it's about Isagenix and I didn't here about it till about 3 weeks ago and I just got off the 9 day cleanse. Amen, to whoever you are. I am almost 30 and I also have suffered from PTSD most of my life, and depression and anxiety and you know everything else that goes with it. My story is pretty much the same. On paxil for six years trying to get off. Switching to other. Iv'e had intestinal problems that I feel are related. Lost my daughter when I finally did get off because my mom was so worried that I wouldn't make it through. It was a smart thing on her part. If you've ever been on med like that for so long you know what I'm talking about. Well it took 1 whole year to get through the ugly withdrawls and for the 2 years following life has just been rough but Iv'e had some support. However, deep down inside I felt that maybe the only hope for me was to go back on meds. My friend who has been taking care of me has always said "No, just give it some more time and give yourself a chance to go to the gym and do things that will help. My body has been so toxic, going to the gym was not exactly what I've ever experienced. I'd get dizzy and depressed and I never really got to that point where I was like, "Ok, ya now I'm really feeling the benefits." It was discouraging and I was only getting more tired and having more anxiety. Well, one day I wached abc4News and heard about Isagenix. I found out my neighbors are on it so I ended up doing the 9 day cleanse and I've never felt better in my life. This is the feeling I've been waiting to feel my whole life. Things that seemed overwhelming to me, now don't seem hard at all. I see myself doing so much that I didn't believe I could before and one is raising my daughter. I even LOVE being in the kitchen. I feel wonderful and I hope that other people can get these messages a learn that there is something out there better than any drug. You can feel and be the person you were meant to be, all through getting the nutrients that your body is starving for. And removing all the toxins that you've been storing for years. Thanks to Isagenix