Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium Reviews

Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium

Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium
Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium

“Everyone seems to think the discovery is this and...”

Written on: 13/06/2010

Everyone seems to think the discovery is this and that, but in fact the motor is very very good, yeh sure you get little bits to replace here and there, but hey that is cars for you. Is very smooth, and very confortable indeed, when i first bought mine i drove from London to Nottingham, i was so very very surprised at how little Fuel i used, im very impressed there and round town is ok for me too. I only had to replace my air suspention just last year, 9 years after buying it. So all this air… Read Full Review

“Is there anything better than a Land Rover Discovery?...”

Written on: 18/02/2008 by AlistairS (1 review written)

Is there anything better than a Land Rover Discovery? Great performance and features. Fantastic space for hauling luggage and kids. Feels right… Read Full Review

“Unlike some other reviewers, The Dealership is the...”

Written on: 15/02/2008 by Waldo39 (1 review written)

Unlike some other reviewers, The Dealership is the best I have ever experienced for any model car (Guy Salmon, Stockport). Maybe I am just lucky. Car has been in about 3 times for a day each time, no fuss. Worst fault was the rear window wiper motor stopped working and was replaced without fuss under warranty. The courtesy car was a Disco 3 and was a great car, but if I wanted a car I would have bought another Audi or BMW. Note if you drive motorways a lot, then this is not the vehicle for… Read Full Review

“I have owned a Land Rover TD5 ES for the past two and...”

Written on: 05/02/2008

I have owned a Land Rover TD5 ES for the past two and half years. I bought it as a replacement for my pajero (shogun) which I used to tow my twin axle caravan (sorry!). Though the disco has the same sized engine as the pajero, it is far more responsive and nippy. The interior is more stylish with leather and wood in the right places. The foldaway seats on the disco are much more comfortable and practical though the pajero has the edge with rear seat legroom and ride comfort… Read Full Review

“I bought an end of line Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES...”

Written on: 03/02/2005 by Richdisco (1 review written)

I bought an end of line Land Rover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium 4x4 because Discoverys are just so multi talented.

You can cruise along at 70mph, tow a car and hardly know its there or use it as a luxury vehicle with its full leather, sat nav and climate control.

The entertainment system does change from radio to CD and back a couple of times a day as it feels like it, but thats the only problem I have had.

These are tough vehicles. The one before this (a 1999 ES) I took across the Sahara… Read Full Review

“I wanted a Disco Landmark, as the budget suited, but...”

Written on: 03/08/2004 by traveller5284 (1 review written)

I wanted a Disco Landmark, as the budget suited, but as L/R HQ fouled up, I ended up with a Landrover Discovery 2.5TD ES Premium 4x4 (aw shucks!) This vehicle does the business, whether you're transporting colleagues, bits of furniture, or generally flying around the countryside.
The only small problems I have noticed are that the stereo is starting to change from CD to radio, or vice versa, when I go over a bump at a certain angle, and that the second gear is a bit notchy. The MPG could be… Read Full Review

“I bought my Landrover Discovery to be a classic hybrid...”

Written on: 03/07/2004 by RBraddick (4 reviews written)

I bought my Landrover Discovery to be a classic hybrid between car and van. We build exhibition stands and the necessity for a large and capable load carrier was my biggest reason for buying this vehicle.

I chose the end of line range and chose to buy a new Discovery. I chose the top of the range ES Premium. It looks good, and when it works pleases me greatly.

However it doesn't always work and I am beginning to regret the purchase. I think another 10k would have purchased a better… Read Full Review