Wilson Triad Reviews

Wilson Triad - Ask a question now

Wilson Triad

“I used Wilson racquets exclusively for most of the...”

Written on: 21/05/2009 by don4xs (1 review written)

I used Wilson racquets exclusively for most of the last 10 years, with the n130 Triad being my racquet of choice until 2 years ago when the overall balance of the racquet was changed from evenly balanced to head heavy. This totally changed the playability of the racquet for me and I am no longer a Wilson user.
For those of you who prefer a head heavy racquet, the Triad range could work for you, particularly if you suffer from wrist or elbow problems. The unique Triad design certainly shines… Read Full Review

Wilson Triad

“I've used the n130 nCode triad for 2 years and its the...”

Written on: 12/08/2008

I've used the n130 nCode triad for 2 years and its the best racquet I've ever owned. Powerful yet low vibration, which suited my tennis elbow pefectly. Its finally starting to wear (I've slowly disintegrated it, atom by atom against the wall) but has not broken despite some quite big knocks. I was delighted to have found two more n130 triads in my local sports store (colour has changed from white in '05 to black in '08) and so I bought both… Read Full Review

Wilson Triad

“Ive had this racket for a good 18 months or so now....”

Written on: 26/06/2008

Ive had this racket for a good 18 months or so now. 130 version. absolutely love it. Best racket i've ever used. I've switched to friends rackets like one of the other reviewers to see what they're like and there is no comparison. The anti vibe on the triads is amazing.
It's taken a few hits in its time and is still almost pristine. Has without doubt improved my game and i am hunting high and low for a back up in case the worst was to happen… Read Full Review

Wilson Triad

“I purchased my Wilson Triad 145 over six months ago,...”

Written on: 10/10/2005 by simonnick (1 review written)

I purchased my Wilson Triad 145 over six months ago, and it is without doubt the best racket I have ever had.
I am not the smallest person, and I certainly don't hang back. I have found the racket has improved my game by giving me more power(like I needed it), but it has also given me a better touch game also. I have hit walls on many occasions, and the racket is still in good condition. I recently broke the strings and had to play with my spare racket (Karakal), and found it numb in… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Wilson Triad

“My son has broken two Wilson Triads & the stores offer...”

Written on: 23/07/2005 by John Victor (1 review written)

My son has broken two Wilson Triads & the stores offer no warranty; a very expensive sport and not a good product - not strong enough… Read Full Review