webley raider single shot Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

webley raider single shot - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for webley raider single shot

webley raider single shot
webley raider single shot

“webley raider 1, 2 +10 shot”

Written on: 25/09/2012 by sebsyseren (4 reviews written)

i have the 2 shot, my first pcp. got it 6 months ago cheap for a ton off facebook for sale or swap in my area, with no faults. the first thing i did was strip it completely just to be nosey and fairdoo's it disassembles easily with only the trigger block and its small, fall on the floor and make you scratch your head where the hell did they just come from, pins that stumped me for 5 minutes. i have made mods for these rifles and sold them on ebay which have paid for the gun 3 times over. so… Read Full Review

“hi there one raider to change striker spring do you...”

Written on: 11/05/2011

hi there one raider to change striker spring do you have to de compress cylonder thank you… Read Full Review

“Hi i have just prchased the Webley Raider single 22...”

Written on: 05/04/2011 by Trevorwarduk (1 review written)

Hi i have just prchased the Webley Raider single 22 shot so far i have found it to be a great gun, the question is can it be converted to the two shot?… Read Full Review

“my name is ken i have just bought a webley raider...”

Written on: 07/12/2010

my name is ken i have just bought a webley raider after using my friends one,the accuracy of this wepon is spot on but with a scope on even better if that is posible,the stock and the balance is good although i do find loading not quite to my liking maybe due to stumpy fingers apart from that i can not fault it.webley has been around along time and has a good name, just that one time i used my friends i did not need to know any more except where to buy one which i did the next day.at a good… Read Full Review

“i own he webley raider single shot and i have owned...”

Written on: 03/07/2010

i own he webley raider single shot and i have owned sum of the best air rifles going but must say the raider is the best its shooting at 12/ftp and im hitting pigens in the head at 80yards and rabbits at 70yards its the most easyest rifle to use there is no down sides to my rifle i like everything about it i highly recommend all air gunners should own one i have the optik zoom 3-9x50s scoop and the webley siloncer and you can hardy hear it never missed a shot i put a bit on bored up at 45yards… Read Full Review

“Just bought my Webley Raider single shot, only been...”

Written on: 11/06/2010

Just bought my Webley Raider single shot, only been out with it once but no complaints, feels good, nice weight, looks great, and had no problems hitting the target. Also fills quickly with a pump. Very happy with the purchase I made. Cant wait to get back out with it… Read Full Review

“I bought my raider single shot .177 last july 2009 and...”

Written on: 23/02/2010 by mtkj (1 review written)

I bought my raider single shot .177 last july 2009 and i am loving it managing 15mm grouping at 35 yards.One thing that bothers me is after about 45 shots the power drops to about 8.45 ftp. does any one have the same problem and how did thay rectified it… Read Full Review

“I have a 2 shot raider. I have had the wood removed...”

Written on: 24/12/2009 by W1ldf0wler (1 review written)

I have a 2 shot raider. I have had the wood removed and had it stained a dark cherry colour and several hard polyurathane coats applied. The gun looks fantastic, Coupled with a Edgar Brothers 3-9x50 illuminated scope I can hit a 5 pence piece at 35 yards with no problem. Takes out wood pigeons, crows and magpies at 40 yards easly. I just love this gun. only problen It is hard to pump up over 160 bar with a stirup pump, nust get a tank. (anyone got one going cheap). Great gun at a good price… Read Full Review

“I have just bought the Webley Raider 1 shot bolt...”

Written on: 20/06/2009 by deanofinn73 (2 reviews written)

I have just bought the Webley Raider 1 shot bolt action co2 air gun last week and i have found it to be a very well balanced gun when used with silencer can hardly hear anything, plus you get plenty shots on 1 charge all in all i really like my Webley. When used with sights every time you shoot a target you rarely miss. Only bad thing I found with the gun was re-loading after my shot until you get used to it… Read Full Review

“hi i have owned many guns including a sweet sixteen...”

Written on: 06/06/2009 by markohopp (1 review written)

hi i have owned many guns including a sweet sixteen and a bsa superten but the complete truith is i prefer the raider its very accurate and silent i have taken 7 rabbits from nine shots witch is better than i did with the s16 and the s16 and super ten are alot heavier either way 10 out of 10

i added the 2 shot clip and hw100 silencer… Read Full Review

Gunnerk's Response to 465145_markohopp's Review

Written on: 14/11/2010

I found this review helpful because I now know there is a 2 round mag but I am still confused as where to purchase?

“Just bought my webley raider single shot today....”

Written on: 07/04/2009 by anthxix (1 review written)

Just bought my webley raider single shot today. Coupled with a Hawke 3-9x50 illuminated reticule scope and a weirauch silencer it makes but a whisper as im hitting the bull from 30 yds+ overall i'd say 10/10 on noise, 9.5/10 accuracy, 10/10 weight and handling. Top quality PCP… Read Full Review

“I would buy this gun as it is good make and easy use,...”

Written on: 20/09/2008

I would buy this gun as it is good make and easy use, it should come with scopes but is very light and easy to use… Read Full Review

“Not that heavy and it's accurate in the right hands....”

Written on: 03/09/2008

Not that heavy and it's accurate in the right hands. No bad points really, other than the bolt sometimes jams if you get dirt etc in it. It's a real good air rifle… Read Full Review

“Very good little gun, would recommend to beginners and...”

Written on: 19/06/2008

Very good little gun, would recommend to beginners and experienced huntsman alike. Very forgiving on the arms due to it being so light. A++ rifle!!… Read Full Review

“I have a 30 ftlb rader on FAC and it is very usefull...”

Written on: 30/04/2008

I have a 30 ftlb rader on FAC and it is very usefull where I can not use my rimfire
The 11.5 non FAC rifle is ok for non licence people I am shure,
I did buy my rader off ticket as a 12 ftlb but then I put it on my FAC and did the valve etc.

Druid 66's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2008

Hi Guest,
<br/>
<br/>I`ve got a Webley Raider (10) aswell and agree that it is a superb rifle. I`ve also just got my FAC a few weeks ago.
<br/>I would now like to tune my Raider to around 20ft/lb so I can pop it on my ticket.
<br/>My questions are;
<br/>
<br/>Where do I get the tuning kit/parts from?
<br/>
<br/>Do they come with instructions?
<br/>
<br/>How much is the kit etc?
<br/>Cheers, Druid 66

Hullage's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because...he is not rating the weapon, he's trying to boast about his FAC licence. Don't have a licence, don't want the hassle. Want to know about the UK legal Raider and this fella is no help.

Antman Nz's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2010

I just bought a used full-power .22 Webley Raider. I charged it to around 120 bar, and it produces 19.7ft lb with 14.5 grain H&N Superdome.
<br/>
<br/>I know a limited amount of adjustment is available with the hammer screw, which I suppose is useful for fine tuning. Can anyone recommend a good 'sweet-spot' combination of fill pressure and power output? Although the max recommended air fill pressure is 200 bar, does this give best results?

Deanofinn73's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2009

can you please tell me how to incress the power on my webley

“Fine performer. Has a good enough punch to take rats...”

Written on: 24/09/2007 by nickh42 (1 review written)

Fine performer. Has a good enough punch to take rats with a single shot, even at a medium range… Read Full Review

“I brought my Webley Raider as a start up rifle I have...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by lefty (2 reviews written)

I brought my Webley Raider as a start up rifle I have never shot before but find myself hitting a 2" target every time from 30 yards. The power from this rifle is amazing as I am hitting targets at 80 yards. Everywhere seems to say that you only get 60 shots from this rifle before you have to recharge i find myself doing over 80 without the power dipping. I have been using H&N Match and find them very accurate and recommend them to everyone. I think the Webley Raider is the best PCP on the… Read Full Review

Cognition's Response to lefty's Review

Written on: 02/06/2007

Not so sure about the new ones.

476410_Rexmundi's Response to lefty's Review

Written on: 05/08/2009

C) and there is absolutely no way that it will push a pellet out to 80 yds, you must have an FAC version?

“I recently bourght a Webley Raider .177 beach fitted...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by snipersnipersniper (6 reviews written)

I recently bourght a Webley Raider .177 beach fitted it with a 4-16x50 scope and it is getting bull every shot at 30 yards but the trigger lets it down a bit as it is bumpey and grinds and is not very smooth also does any body know where i can get hold of stock screws because I stripped the head on them trying to oil the trigger? And can any body help me to sort out my triger.?

Thank you.

If I was to adjust the 2nd sear adjustment screw would that sort my problem out?… Read Full Review

“I've had my Webley Raider Single shot now for about 6...”

Written on: 11/11/2005 by riverdave (9 reviews written)

I've had my Webley Raider Single shot now for about 6 months. It has become my gun of choice. It has superb power (28ftp) and excellent accuracy. It is however quite loud. The finish is excellent on both the metal and the wood… Read Full Review

Deanc7657's Response to riverdave's Review

Written on: 13/04/2007

AT 28 FT LBS ITS GOING TO BE.. USE A BETTER SILENCER.. MY ORIGINAL WEBLEY SILENCER WAS ALSO LOUD AT 18 FT LBS. I BROUGHT A FAC RECOMENDED ONE. AND ITS SUPERB..

“I took delivery of my Webley Raider Single Shot 1 last...”

Written on: 21/01/2005 by nicholasdownes (4 reviews written)

I took delivery of my Webley Raider Single Shot 1 last night so this is a preliminary report. I bought the Raider to retire my Logun MK1 .22 11shot PCP after finding out how much it was worth. I wanted another PCP to shoot on a weekly basis at the club without the hastle of multishot mechanisms or worry of wear and tear. I have only put 140 rounds through it (Webley Lazapel provided) and have been greatly pleased by its performance. Mated up to a Hawke 6x42 mill dot with low mounts but no… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/01/2005

Judging by other reviews it seems pretty plain that many people have nothing but trouble with their Webley Raiders. This is especially true of the two shot shuttle mag version though not so much the venom modified version. Though so far I have nothing but glowing enthusiasm for the Raider which straight from the box shoots almost as well as my Logun Mk1 I wish potential Webley owners to consider the risks. What if you were to buy a Raider and it turned out underpowered, inaccurate, leaky or poorly finished? Given the negative reviews I wish those looking for a first time PCP to think very hard about what they would do if the rifle malfunctioned. However many reviews of the Raider are more than satisfactory and many more reflect a review period of some years.
<br>
<br>The bottom line - worth a risk over the Air Arms S200 because if you get a good one it'll shoot well for years. However the S400 is a safer bet if your funding will allow. Remember if you're thinking about buying a Raider you're looking at the budget end of the PCP market. For your money the Raider employs a relatively simple mechanism any confident airguner can service themselves if necessary and enough steel to hold the entire thing together for years. Dont be put off but be aware of what your buying.
<br>
<br>As an experienced airgunner I love this rifle but hate the thought of anyone buying something on my recommendation that later turns out to be dud. Perhaps the Raider is a little heavy / bulky for a first time PCP. I'd love people to enjoy the Raider as much as I do but would recommend you save the £70 extra for a S400.

Written on: 09/02/2005

I have recently mated the webley filling probe to an Air Arms male adaptor which means I can charge my raider from the same hose at the club used by those with S400s (aka everyone). This eliminates the hastle fo having to bolt on the webley probe before use, and also means that exposure to grit and dirt are kept to a minimum. However please ensure that the air arms section is drilled out otherwise it remains charge and can eject dangerously.

Written on: 09/02/2005

Last week the Webley performed well again, I concentrated on hitting a steel rabbit target at 60yrds from standing and hit it time after time in the head. Consistency, accuracy and power all seem to be fine so far in line with my previous reports. Though the Webley is heavy it is balanced and a good training rifle for any shooter with other lighter & more exotic PCPs in their armouries.

Written on: 28/01/2005

This is the first post shoot report. We were down the range last night and put up some two litre pop bottles at 50, 60, and 70yds on strings. From standing & unrested the Webley can hit the bottles again and again with ease (given the fixed 6 x scope and mill dots). Last week I managed to hit two maltesers at 60yds but this week I was fractionaly off.
<br>
<br>Picked up a second hand Ripley silencer last night which fitted straight to the Webley and silenced it to a wisper. The silencer also seems to balance out the gun better especially for standing shoots at the aforementioned ranges.
<br>
<br>Conclusion: Still so far so good but will keep updating this page as and when.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib