Reebok Yoga Mat Reviews

Reebok Yoga Mat - Ask a question now

Reebok Yoga Mat

“I have had my Reebok Yoga mat for about 2 years now,...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by Tickled Pink (55 reviews written)

I have had my Reebok Yoga mat for about 2 years now, and it is the best money I have spent!

I use it at least 3 times a week, and it is still in perfect condition. It is very hard-wearing, offers brilliant cushioning, and it has very good grip.

It is perfect not just for Yoga, but also for general floor exercising and warm-up exercises… Read Full Review

Reebok Yoga Mat

“The idea of a Yoga mat with a Reebok sports logo seems...”

Written on: 21/08/2005 by Stunt Gerbil (65 reviews written)

The idea of a Yoga mat with a Reebok sports logo seems somewhat at odds with the ethics of yoga. It's that one step away from having a Gucci or D & G yoga mat. I advise a good no nonsense one from Boots. No logo. Just a plain purple mat… Read Full Review